All reviews american alley sports bar nice hotel naval base rooms are large room service business trip comfortable beds smoking room business hotel enjoyable stay the hotel staff juffair area live music short stay star hotel visiting bahrain
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Good hotel, clean and nice and safe, have been staying here on all my trips and like the room and the breakfast is great. No one come up as the elevator requires a pass key which is your room key. So not only one feels safe but it also takes care of getting unwanted lady of the nite to wander and knock on doors which i had seen on many hotels in Bah.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and facilities of The K Hotel and I would like to thank you very much for writing a review on Trip Advisor.

Your comments will be shared with the team and I am certain that this will encourage us to continue to deliver high quality services.

We value your relationship with The K Hotel and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our guests deserve the very best.

Hussain Al Samahiji

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Stay at the K often for work, always a wonderful experience and attentive staff, nothing is too much trouble. If you’re having trouble deciding where to stay, you will not be disappointed with the K Hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Hussain Al Samahiji

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

It was my first time in the K Hotel and it would be too less to say that I am just amazed. From the first moment, I felt a friendly atmosphere and the feeling was like being at home. The breakfast was various and delicious, tidiness was perfect and the staff is amazing. Especially I would like to address Ms.Khadija - Guest Relation Manager, who made my expectation about Bahrain to come true. she offered a lot of tips about itself and made my stay unforgettable. I am coming back! For sure! This was a five stars experience.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Everything either met or exceeded my expatiations. Although this was just a one night adventure, I will strive to return when my family and I can fully enjoy your hospitality. In the meantime, please continue to keep on making guest feel special.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I travelled here in mid September as was recommended by someone living in Bahrain. The hotel kindly collected both myself and a colleague from the airport. Once I checked in which seemed to take quite a long time, the receptionist asked if I wanted to pay a deposit or pay in full for the stay, I asked if I could pay a minimum deposit as we intended to eat at the hotel.

We had booked Executive rooms, and having been shown the room at first glance I was pleased with the size of the room and bathroom, however after being in the room for a few minutes I realised that there was a very annoying sound like an industrial road sweeper outside my bedroom window, not that easy as I was on the 8th floor.

I called the reception team and they sent a maintenance guy up to have a listen, on arrival he immediately identified the sound as the air conditioning evaporator units several floors down. I live in a very quiet area in the UK and am not used to that level of constant noise so asked to be moved which they soon did to the opposite side of the hotel. The next room was slightly smaller but thankfully nice and quiet. However the room was very ‘tired’ particularly the bathroom, it all needed a fresh coat of paint and an update of the furnishings. The bathroom was also in need of a new shower door and some attention to the mixer fitting in the shower as shown in the attached photo.

The hotel served food in the ground floor restaurant which was of a reasonable standard but not of a good quality.

The hotel was reasonably good value for money but when returning to Bahrain I will definitely look for a more contemporary hotel to stay in..

Trip type: Travelled on business
The_KHotel, General Manager at The K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing The K Hotel during your recent stay in Bahrain and for writing a review on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate your feedback and apologize that we did not meet your expectations in various areas. The matter has been addressed to the concerned departments and appropriate action has been taken inorder to avoid a re-occurence. It is only through valuable feedback such as your own that we are able to honestly evaluate our product and can continuously strive to improve the services we offer to our guests.

Regarding your observation, we will certainly endeavor to improve in those parts, further we will take into consideration your other subjective remarks and implement adjustments were necessary.

Should you have any further comments/ suggestion or require our assistance in the future, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at The K Hotel.