All reviews nice rooftop pool dish restaurant water pressure in the shower swimming pool friendly team modern furniture room size is olaya street hotel facilities are room facing appointed rooms next month every week sauna and steam room nice bathroom stay there again the location is perfect
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have stayed at this property a couple of times now, from its opening month till now. Each experience has been great. For the budget-minded business traveler looking to be in central Riyadh it is hard to beat. A good bed, adequate bath, great internet connection, and good TV connection. The restaurant and pantry are very good and have the basics plus a little bit more. A very nice roof top pool and spa are also a welcome treat. The staff is relaxed and yet professional and service oriented. During my last stay I left a brand new set of headphones on my Saudi airline flight. They were a birthday gift from my wife. For several hours, between helping other customers, Nirosh at the front desk worked on and off to find someone at Saudia lost and found who could give any information. I was on a tight schedule and couldn't afford to make multiple trips in person out to the airport to deal with this in person. Nirosh was able to get a hold of the right person at the airport and I got my headphones back, Having spent years traveling in the Kingdom, I can tell you this is not the level of service one normally sees. Best of all, when I returned last night - seveal months after the aforementioned interaction, Nirosh remembered me and asked if I got the headphones back, Great guy, great hotel, it is now my go to in Riyadh. Will be back next month!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was in Aloft for 4 nights in March for a business trip. Average hotel but it has all basic requirements you would expect. Do not look for lavish requests as they might not be able to fulfill these due to limited resources. Overall it was a nice stay and very quiet hotel. Staff is very nice and helpful as always. Nice room cleaning service by one of their staff called Mohamed Siraj who was always smiling and used to keep the room nice and tidy when he was done. I look forward to coming back if I have business in the surroundings.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
AloftRiyadh, Front Office Manager at Aloft Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Mr. Mohammed ,

Thank you for sharing your feedback , It’s great to hear that you had a nice stay with us and that the services provided by our staff and housekeeping team have met your expectations. As your comfort and well-being are always our highest priorities.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service

We look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Sincerely.
Ghassan Balkhair

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stayed at Aloft for 3 nights, the staff were nice. didnt like that I wasn't able to charge anything to my room when I didnt have something called "credit"! plus, THE ROOM WAS NOT CLEAN! these pictures were taken at my first night.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Overall my experience was good, the room, the service, and most importantly the location is what makes this hotel a good choice for business trips.

However, they do lack some of the standard services and amenities, but still that won't affect the stay.

I'm looking forward to come again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to hotel. Arriving late evening to find the room not ready! The manager got involved and the room was ready in 15 min. The WiFi speed was incredibly slow. I guess because the hotel was busy but still I was not Abel literally to send a single mail. Compare to first visit this one was not as good

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
AloftRiyadh, Cluster Director of Marketing at Aloft Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Mahmoud,

We are sorry that this stay did not go according to our standards. There were missteps here and we do apologize for this. Unfortunately, issues like this may arise and it's important that we investigate it to learn how to improve our services. We will follow up on this internally to ensure our guests' satisfaction. Thank you again for your helpful review and for staying with us.

Best regards,