All reviewsthe executive loungemassage chairmr sabrydiamond memberharam viewking fahad gateexcellent hotelal haramrooms are spaciousexcellent serviceroom serviceeasy accesssound systemholy mosqueprofessional staffrecommend this hotelexcellent experience
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

From the location to the staff to the rooms my list will never end MashaAllah. It is the best hotel till date I have ever stayed in.i was there with family we had a 2 bedroom suite . Kids loved it we loved it . Excellent breakfast with variety of choice of food for people of all corners of the world. Everyday your room would be cleaned to a very high standard. All the workers are very professional , friendly and always ready to assist. Minutes away from King Fahd gate so location is excellent. I'm in Medina at the moment whilst writing this reveiw. My children all miss Makkah because the hotel felt like home. I have promised my children that if we ever go back I most certainly would pick this hotel inshallah. My advice to everybody out there is whether you are travelling with family or alone you won't regret staying at this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sal P
mohamedabbas2016, Manager at Conrad Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest Sal P

Thank you very much choosing Conrad Hotel for you last visit to Makkah
And thank you for your time writing your feedback for the services we have provided to you during your stay which we hope it was memorable and enjoyable one.

Your valued feedback is very important to us, we shared it with all the management and all the hotel team members.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed last week during my Umrah trip and to be honest, from the door, I already felt the warm welcome and hospitality, I was lucky to be checked in by Mr. Hassan and Mr. Saleh, very professional in all manners, Myself I am Guest Relations Manager and my focus is always about the staff engagements, where they truly won it, and that’s the reason I still remember their names, the room was absolutely beautiful with Haram view, beds were so wide comfortable and pillows were just like pieces of clouds, I actually felt blessed that I chosen this hotel, I wasn’t well one day and then only I realized that I can pray staying in my room as the Adhan speakers are connected to your room direct from Haram (how great is that), so there is no way you are going to miss your prayer, my room was cleaned by very kind staff member Mr. Ishaq, who was having great product knowledge about whatever we asked about hotel and facilities. Hotel is pretty close to super markets, fast food actually there is Five Guys under the building but I am not big fan of junk, room service options are also pretty decent, specially their cream of chicken soup is so divine, also continental breakfast comes with great variety which is good for two,
The gym is pretty good and equipped with advanced fitness machines,
Elevator takes you direct to Haram like only you have to cross the road you are there,
During my stay in Saudi I stayed in 3 hotels and that was the best one even as compare to so many hotels in Dubai where I live,
Well done , once again thanks to Mr. Sabri, Saleh and Hassan at reception, who definitely played so important role in making my stay incredible, as it’s the staff who makes the difference?
I am definitely coming back on my next visit to Makkah,
Thank you for hospitality you people are definitely a great memory of my Umrah

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank TheDivaLife

Dear Valued Guest TheDivaLife

Reviewed 31 March 2018

It was an excellent experience. Number of fast elevators which bring you quickly to ground level, we able to reach the holy mosque in shorter time than hotels we stayed previously at Clock Tower and Hilton complex. Check-in and check-out was like a breeze. We had two rooms for 5 days, no complaints whatsoever. Room attendant, Mr. Nisar provided literally a 5 star+ service with always a smiley face. The breakfast was excellent, fresh with a lot of varieties. We would InshaAllah stay there again and recommend others to stay at Conrad, Makkah.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank MansoorM155
mohamedabbas2016, Manager at Conrad Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest Mansoor M

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve Alhamdulillah come to Saudi Arabia many times and before December had stayed in zam zam Pullman which was a great hotel BUT Conrad has beaten them in mostly EVERYTHING . Conrad’s food (only had the breakfast ) was great ! All sorts of things to satisfy everyone’s needs - from American breakfasts to British to Indian to Chinese ! Loved it . The freshly made omelettes and Better than Starbucks hot chocolate was definitely delicious .
The room we stayed in was for a four guest bedroom and it was so spacious - had an ironing board ( pullman didn’t have one for each individual room ) and space for luggage’s and great closet / wardrobe space . I honestly cannot recommend the room enough as with the bathroom . Very clean , spacious and the walk in shower very much interested me to buy my own !
Housekeepers / cleaners were very accommodating in anything we needed as was the rest of the excellent staff .
The only thing I would say is that unlike Pullman it’s not right infront of the haram BUT that being said you can reach the haram within a minute and it’s vey accessible to get into and out of the hotel !
It’s in the perfect place as it’s near pretty much everything !
I honestly can’t recommend it enough .
The hotels great ! Staff is great and it’s in a perfect place just within reach of haram shareef.

You will not regret staying at this hotel !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Faaizah93

Dear Valued Guest Faaizah93

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Best hotel to stay in Macca, this is a new hotel, so it is very clean, specious rooms, comfortable and clean beds, courteous staff, right oppisite Haram behind clock tower.

Definetly recommend will stay when I return back, Inshallah

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Yousuf H
mohamedabbas2016, Manager at Conrad Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest Yousuf H