Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Salma K
Abbottabad, Pakistan

Umrah

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Feb 2020via mobile
Great hotel.Really close to Haram.Good breakfast.Clean neat.Lifts open at front of abraj complex and not at the back as for other hotels.
The suite had 2 bedrooms and a big lounge.2 bathrooms.Good breakfast.But room keys were problematic and had to be frequently recharged.
The reception was good and helpful.They would arrange Careem for us to go to Jarana.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip.com
    AU$57
1.4 km from Retaj Albayt Suites Hotel
View more hotels in Mecca
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

I am from Malaysia. I traveled with my family, 2 of whom are using wheelchairs. I booked this accommodation via email about a month before my arrival. Until the very last minute, they keep on changing the price even though they have already charged my VISA card for Deposit.

Amira promised me for SR7400 for 6 nights stay, for 2Bedrooms Suites Executive Haram View. But to my surprise, on the day I checked in, they said Amira made a mistake, the actual price is SR12900. This is a huge difference. Since we know this during our arrival, it left us with no choice but to just pay. Hotel management did not take any responsibility upon their staff’s mistake. We, customer paid MORE than what has been promised due to their staff’s mistake.

(Hotel management, if you don’t believe my conversation with Amira, go ahead and listen to your recording.)

Breakfast- Everyday same menu. If you are staying for 2 days, it’s okay. But I stayed here for 6 nights, imagine how disgusted I am having to pay the expensive price, with same menu everyday.

During my booking, in the email, I specifically mentioned that I required late checkout as my flight is at 11pm. I agreed to pay SR500 more. The person in charge on my check in day has already been informed. Unfortunately, the manager on duty, Abdullah, on the day of my check out deny my request last minute. This is inhuman and I am very disappointed because I have mentioned this in the email, and upon check in.

Overall- location is superb. Hotel staff are rude. Breakfast is boring.

Please please please reconsider before you book this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

We came again 2 years after the last visit.

We still liked the fast access to Haram that this hotel offers. One needs to take 1 lift down to the ground floor instead of 2 in other hotels in the Clock Tower. The hidden entrance to the lift lobby gave us a veneer of exclusivity and we didn't have to jostle with other people both hotel customers and non-customers.

The bellboy services and informing the security to let my driver into the basement were still the most efficient so far.

The breakfast spread has improved since last time we came.

If the price is right Retaj Albayt provides the best value for money.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank AFAK25
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

We arrived really late and were welcomed with a warm smile by the Restaurant Manager, who ushered us to have our supper at the restaurant. Our room was highly satisfactory. After long tiring few nights of Umrah, staying at a hotel that is really near to the entrance of Al-Haram, saves a lot of energy and time to build up your stamina again. Didnt manage to explore the mall, but will give it a try next year, inshaAllah when we are returning for our bect Umrah.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 10 December 2018

Booked 2 room. One with 2 bed & one with 3 beds. The room has living & small dining area in lower level & upper level there bedding + 1 room. Spacious unit. You can get to the mosque easily. Use a lift down the at 0 floor & the lobby as 6th floor. Once u go out the lift its already in shopping center. Food court at 3 & 4th floor. There's a mosque at 9th floor for men & 10th floor for women if you're late.
In overall its great however, housekeeping was terrible. I was not done daily & only will come once we request for it. At one time the housekeeping team is outside & i even talk to them & to clean the room before going out. After come back no one came. It such a bad experience. Its easier if just ask for new clean towel.
Food was ok! We took breakfast daily in our package. In overall, i give an average for the housekeeping experience.
The hotel is on the Clock tower! the first lift at the entrance of the Tower on the left. I can give an 5 if not because of the housekeeping experience.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Just came back from Hajj and stayed their for 5 nights. Everything about this hotel is simply great. No complains what so ever. Hotel staff, rooms, house keeping etc. Everything was spot on. Will defo stay in this hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2018