Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JustSomeGirl
Manchester, United Kingdom

Decent hotel near haram

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Dec 2023via mobile
Pros
-Internet available in rooms
-Close to Haram
-Staff are friendly
-Toiletries available in bathroom
-Breakfast available and nice - fresh omelettes made

Cons
-Rooms/decor very dated and need a refurb
-Rooms are smaller with thin walls
Date of stay: December 2023
    AU$44
  • Vio.com
2.8 km from Le Meridien Makkah
View more hotels in Mecca
All reviews nice hotel al haram booked this hotel elderly people makkah distance services
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2023 via mobile

Excellent stay. This is my 4th time visiting Makkah and my 1st stay in this hotel and it was amazing 👏👌😍🥰 It is by far the best service in Makkah.
In addition to the amazing location amenities and room characteristics, the service is outstanding.
l stayed in the 19th level room #1914 and the Moussa Alsulami made sure we had all our stay arrangements well planned. His level of responsiveness and professionalism is excellent my stay was only for 7 nights and they helped me to achieve all my goals and they were very keen to make it successful and enjoyable stay,
Also Mr. Islam the F&B manager in-charge, also his assistant and the whole team were very kind and helpful.

Special thanks to the HK manager and the professional Hk attendant who took care of my room.

Thank you for an excellent stay.

Breakfast and dinner service is a step above all other hotels in my experience.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MSalem2013
Le Meridien Makkah, Guest Services / Front Office at Le Meridien Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2023

Dear MSalem2013

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! Your kind words will be shared with associates as a form of excellent service. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Malik Mustapha

Reviewed 13 December 2023

I had a bad experience with this hotel on my first umrah visit recently and I am writing here to let everyone aware and be extra vigilant when you decide to choose this hotel.The hotel was near to masjidil haram which was the reason why i chose it at first.I made 2 nights redemption from my marriot bonvoy points and I am Titanium elite . Dates confirmed (8 dec to 10 dec 2023) and everything was in order,i did my checked in from marriot bonvoy apps too. I was a female travelling alone hence I was so cautious about the hotel confirmation.
When I reached hotel, the reception was first greeting me.Then upon looking at my booking in the system his face changed and when i asked any problem ,he said no problem.He then asked me to sit he will call after 3 minutes. After few minutes,i was being asked if i book correct date as their system showed check in 9 dec and for only 1 night.I said no ,it was 2 nights and check in supposed to be 8 dec.To my surprise,when i open my bonvoy apps,the booking has changed to 9 dec 2023 and only 1 night.I was so furious because obviously someone has changed my booking without my consent.The supervisor(abdulrahman) then took over and questioned me are you sure your booking is 8 dec?I said i changed nothing. He then look at the system ,thats when see my booking changed to 8 dec when the apps suddenly were refreshed. I was in the state of ihram so i wasnt feeling to argue further.My redemption points have been deducted for 2 nights however i get to only stay 1 night.
Next day i checked out, i feedback to the same guy saying i had a bad experience,i want to talk to your manager.He said manager was not there and gave me card with hotel phone number for me to send message.I am female, was travelling alone and this people has no mercy. I heard the same review about this hotel before and thought i may not happen to me.
Seem like it will always happen again.This hotel has bad management system and i dont know how they can manipulate the booking that way.
I am still very furious and frustrated about it. Hotel is located in front of sacred place but this human acts with no moral or ethics.
I believe hotel manager will not do anything hence the reason why this happen again.
Please,those who plan to choose this hotel..please be extra careful. Avoid if you can at all cost.The hotel capacity cannot accomodate the demands hence they manipulate system.
Now I will need to write to marriot bonvoy to get back point redemption for 1 night.I hope I can get it back.

Room tip: Dont boom this hotel
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank OmSayed
Le Meridien Makkah, Guest Services / Front Office at Le Meridien Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2023

Dear OmSayed,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Le Meridien Makkah. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please be advised that Le Meridien Makkah is investigating this incident. Rest assured that we maintain a high level of transparency when it comes to our guests. Should you wish you discuss the matter, you may reach out to us to properly address the matter.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the near future

Reviewed 24 September 2023

Every thing was good until I took the denner and I meet the person who is responsible for the restaurant his job is receptionist to talk the many actually he stand in front of the buffet and a account and look to every person food. He said to my little doughter (Can you eat all this) and next day he said to my anther doughter when she went to talk from the cake (this is a decoration)!!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Le Meridien Makkah, Guest Services / Front Office at Le Meridien Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2023

Dear Aliaa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

It is through guest feedback that we are able to improve upon the dining experience provided to our guests. You brought to our attention that during your recent stay, we fell short of meeting your dining expectations. Your feedback has been shared with the F&B Manager who joins me in offering not only our sincere apologies for the team’s shortcomings but our commitment to resolving these issues in order to improve the dining experience in the future.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your stay, I hope you will consider our hotel on your next visit to the area so that we can deliver on the guest experience you deserve.

Regards

Reviewed 20 September 2023

Coming for the last days of Ramadan in April, i was warmly welcomed by Abdul Razzaq very late in the night.
Mussa and Abdul Razzaq were very hosts very hospitable. I feel like at home. Their kindness shoot out The Méridien Makkah at the top among the greatest Hôtels in terms of quality of service.
All the team were fantastic and a special congratulations to Fawzi who took care so much of me to make my trip a truly incredible experience.
I would come back soon inshaAllah.

O.Issop

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear O-I_97410

Malik Mustapha

Reviewed 23 April 2023 via mobile

Very near to Haram , staff are very welcoming and polite and so nice despite the pressure and rush
Room size is okay and bed is comfortable to sleep
Azan sound in the room is very nice and you can control to switch it off if you need
The main issue that the hotel is so out dated and doesn’t meet the common standards of Marriott group
The lobby men washroom was not clean at all

Date of stay: April 2023