Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
SuhaimiKuantan
Kuantan

A good hotel for pilgrimage.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 July 2022via mobile
Comfortable and convenience for pilgrim of Haj or Umrah. The location is strategically located to the mosque. The building itself is a mix complex with several other hotels and mini mall. Various foods of diverse ethnic flavors available. They are also many shops selling gifts here.
Date of stay: March 2022
    AU$188
    AU$214
0.0 km from Al Ghufran Safwah Hotel
View more hotels in Mecca
All reviews shops selling other hotels entrance pilgrimage pilgrims convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2021

Paid for Kaaba view room. But very disappointed, was assigned room with construction and crane view. No action taken after complained. Spoiled my whole stay . Room run down not as Five star claimed. I will classified as 4 star below. The entire room only 2 wall lamp and 1 bed side lamp. Whenever My daughter want to study or I am doing my office work due to the different time zone, I need to switch on wall light which the other party need to cover their face with pillow while sleeping otherwise you need to work in the dark
Bathroom condition unacceptable, dirty with mold and stain everywhere. The amenities , please don't expect luxuries or 5* standard. Luckily bath and body works and the body shop next door. I brought my own air freshener which helps me a lot
Breakfast I have no idea what kind of menu they served . With cold croissant , fried egg instead of fluffy omelets and of course salty home made olive .
For me to come back here is big NO. Rather pay 4 star hotel with better service and amenities.

Room tip: I have no idea how the travelers can choose their preference room they don't care
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

I stay here for one week. The place was clean, spacious, and simple. Complete ammenities. Complete important facilities such as ironing (and its table), hairdryer (was good), refrigerator, deposit box (this very important), and electric kettle.

The staff are kind. The man responsible for the elevator was very very kind. He always smiles and greets every guest. The room boy responsible for my room was also very welcome (forget the name, but if Im not mistaken, his name was Muhammad from Bangladesh).

The food? So and so (sorry, I think this hotel needs to provide more dessert and food choice).

The access to the Haram is extremely close, I love it. Besides, this hotel is located above the shopping center (most of them are cheap).

As summary, this place is a great place to stay for everyone who wants to do pilgrimage to Haram.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Stayed 3 nights during umrah. The room is spacious & clean. The toilet is quite luxurious, as expected from a 5-star hotel. The beds are comfy. But, unfortunately our room did not have view at all (just opposite a wall). The meals have many varieties & taste just fine (nothing special).
Stores selling various products & food court just a couple level down from the lobby.
Overall, enjoyed our stay & recommend this hotel to umrah pilgrims.

Room tip: Rooms in higher floor overlooking Ka'bah are the best, but so are the prices.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ASukadis
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Good access to haram from the hotel. I got the place at 20th place. This is haram view picture. Kaaba view will have better view. Lower floors have mall with good shopping options. Breakfast was good as well. Azan option inside room was available as well.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abeer H
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Al Safwah hotel tower 1 for two nights, booked suite with Kabba view, the furniture is outdated due to over usage, the breakfast was standard, but the view and the location is the best in Mecca, and the price comparing it to the price is very reasonable, If u are considering to stay most of your time in Al Harram and want to enjoy the view of Al Kabba from your room with out paying a lot, then thjs is your best choice

Date of stay: October 2017