“Neutral”

Umrah Taxi
Ranked #15 of 16 things to do in Mecca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: UmrahLimo is first it's kind of Taxi and shuttle service specialized for Umrah Transport service providing instant online booking for various type of vehicles and from small to large size of group. For the best ground transportation experience, let us provide our award winning transfer service for your Umrah, family or business trip,parties, airport transfers and corporate travel needs
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Called Umrah Taxi and he quoted me 300 SAR for a 3 hour Ziarat of Makkah for ten plaves and was told it would be a 2017 GMC.

Driver - Ali turned up and called me the night before telling me the time. He was a very patient lad should improve on his punctuality.

He arrived in either an older or battered GMC which didn't even have a decent air con.

As I didn't get the vehicle requested I am giving this 3 stars. Had the owner have told me before hand I would have given it 4 stars.

Will I use Umrah Taxi again...The answer is no as I demand a high level service

in 11 reviews
"journey"

Reviewed 17 February 2018

asalam alykom everyone

just want to share my experience in umrah if this will help some other brothers . taxi from Jeddah to medina cost around 400 SAR and if just one person is good to fly because sometimes flights in advance booking cost only 50 £ ( from international terminal which south to north terminal where saudia airline fly will cost you 50 SAR and its around 17 KM ) .taxi from Jeddah to macca cost me 100 SAR with not licenced taxi and with other lisenced taxi will cost you around 150-180 SAR depends on your negotiation skills . taxi from madinah airport to Haram cost 40 SAR if you want to share with others if you don't want to cost 60-80 SAR . on the way back from Haram to madinah airport cost 50 SAR . from alharam mecca to Ghar Hira cost 15 SAR and if you want to visit is good after fajr and take good sport shoes with you ,plenty water .use toilette in advance .taxi from mecca to Jaddah cost 130 SAR and its one hour 20 minutes . taxi From Mecca to Massjid Aicha cost 50 SAR return . there are free taxis takes from masjid nabawi to mals in madinah and you can walk overthere to masjid Quba . if you planning shooping you can do in madinah things are very cheap compare to Mecca . there is one big market behind haram in madin open every day big market and cheap . stay in hotel which near by Haram because this wil help you a lot especially in Mecca .

8  Thank Default170220183
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I have contacted them by email & phone .i booked a car and every thing was confirmed.on day of trip we have called from dubai so many times but no answer .on jeddah Airport after buying saudi sim cards from airport we contacted again and still no answer. No one showed at Airport & never that we have been contacted by them by email or phone.outside airport We met Driver his name Abu Adel his number is:966504504667 he had Hyundai H1 7 seaters with great AC ,and very pleasant personality he took us to mecca we paid 210 sar . And from Mecca to Jeddah 250 Sar .

1  Thank anana650
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Traveling with family and specially in Ihram for UMRAH is always challenging. Coming out of Jeddah airport and then trying to find a taxi and the negotiations...always a hassle. This time booked using WhatsAPP with Umrah Taxi and had a good experience. The designated driver was in communication over whatsAPP a day earlier and was waiting to receive us at arrivals. Took hardly 1 hr to reach Masjid Al-Haram in Makkah. They have booth Sedan and SUV depending on your choice and size. Car Cleanliness could be improved.

2  Thank Mohammad A