“Just had a wonderful meal there”
Review of La Maison Verte

La Maison Verte
Ranked #122 of 737 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Old school French, except they were willing to tell me I got the order wrong and I should really have the house steak. Same with the wine Superb meal and service, Not Michelen star, but lovely. Note I was there on a national holiday so was alone in the room until dessert. Nevertheless it was fantastic.

1  Thank James W

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely restaurant. Beware of tables tipping though ... Left the restaurant covered in my expensive wine with no apology from front of house!

2  Thank Sian C
Reviewed 24 August 2016

24 members of our family had lunch. the salads are small and hardly enough. the food was very good though. the service was great. I felt it was more of a dinner restaurant as I think they where not ready for a big lunch party.

2  Thank 52todd
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

La Maison Verte is hands down the best restaurant in Amman. I had my engagement party/dinner there and I couldn't have picked a better restaurant. The outdoor terrace is surrounded by perfectly manicured plants and water fixtures complemented by calm lighting. The restaurant itself is beautifully decorated. The food was sublime. The steak dish was the best steak I ever had. Others had salmon and grilled chicken, both of which were made to perfection. The service was impeccable and the owners are fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Simply the best in town!

1  Thank axa639
Reviewed 9 August 2016

It is summer time, nice friendly outdoor terrace, fresh with nice music.
This restaurant has improved since last time I went. Manager very welcoming , tables beautifully arranged, very good service and very good food.A perfect place for a romantic diner.

1  Thank Samia G