1,130 results
All reviews one bedroom suite washing machine huge bathroom rooftop pool italian restaurant spacious rooms excellent hotel room service business trip hotel is located nice room enjoyed my stay pleasant stay special thanks kitchenette jordan security
Reviewed 3 April 2018

overall was a good stay restaurants service was excellent but front desk experience by not offering the late checkout was a poor excuse. I would come back and stay. I would recommend the extension id someone has to stay in the room for couple of more hours or so. the staff was friendly restaurant staff in particular hotel was safe in and a good location.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
The Boulevard A, General Manager at The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear hassanmhijazi,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana, and for taking the time to share your comments with us.
We are happy to read the positive comments about your stay with us. Our main goal in the hotel is to dedicate our attention to the guests and not only to meet, but to try to exceed their expectations.
Please be sure that we highly value your feedback, therefore your comments have been shared with the required department and will be taken into consideration.
Looking forward to welcoming you on many more visits.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed 2 night's on the 3rd floor of building 1. Check in and check out were easy and staff super friendly. We were given a twin room but when we approached the reception we were quickly changed to a double room with a kitchenette. The room was large, clean, and modern with comfortable bedding & pillows. Water was free and housekeeping was happy to give more free water. Wi-fi was free and good. The buffet breakfast was good with salmon, cheese etc. The buffet dinner was good too but not many choices for vegetarians. The bathroom was big and clean with good quality toiletries but no hair conditioner. The shower head was super and very powerful. This is a great luxury hotel right on the Boulevard which leads to a shopping mall.

Room tip: Building 1
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Neil91

Dear Neil91,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana and for taking the time to share your comments online.
We are humbled by your kind words and compliments on our attentive colleagues, comfortable rooms, delicious food and outlets. We have passed your comments to our team and they are all happy to know that they have exceeded your expectations.

We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon, where every member of our team will do their utmost to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable once again.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

staying in Rotana is always nice. hospitality is good. housekeeping is always keeps the room clean. i have stayed in room #4116. Housekeeping staff ahmmad and supervisor Murad are always helpful. I recommend rotana for nice stay.

Room tip: Boulevard view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Vikram B,

I would like to extend my gratitude for the comments that you have left us regarding your recent stay at The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana.
Our main goal is to provide our full and undivided attention to all our guests, in order for them to have a unique and memorable experience.
I have already passed on your kind words to Ahmad & Murad. Thank you again and we are honored to welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Don't go there, one of their employees was touching my 3 years old daughter a** (intentionally, twice) and I didn't get any proper attention from the hotel managers. They tried to minimize it arguing that 'it's a cultural thing'...I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Don't go there, it doesn't worth the money that I payed for it after this serious incident

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lguffa233228
The Boulevard A, General Manager at The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear lguffa233228,

Please allow me first to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana.
We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience and we assure you that every comment is taken very seriously. Consequently, your comments have been forwarded to my management team and we will conducted a full internal investigation followed by immediate action to prevent reoccurrence in the future.

Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience you have had, hoping that our services and facilities will exceed your expectations in your future stays.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Excellent location with abandonment of restaurants and cafes within the boulevard walking distance. The 3 bedroom unit was the best choice for my family for the five holidays we spent in Amman during the last 4 years

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
The Boulevard A, General Manager at The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear 680islamf,

Greetings from The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and contribution. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that we will continue to provide all our dear guests with the best services that will make their stay at The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana a pleasant and enriching experience!

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Regards,