Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
USD 42
  • Restaurant
USD 131
USD 65
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 103/night.

USD 199
USD 99
USD 67
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

ibis Amman(Amman)
USD 116
USD 84
  • Restaurant
USD 144
  • Breakfast included
Jordan Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
USD 44
USD 31
Priceline
USD 157
USD 127
Priceline
All reviewsgood sizecentral ammannight stayrooms are spacioustaxi driverjordanarabic
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very comfortable room. Breakfast and dinner buffets are more than ample for selection. Food is well prepared and presented. Traditional verities (for western tastes) are available with many other selections also included.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Century park hotel, is one the most amazing hotels in Jordan, I regularly visit it and it is very modern and design of the place is very comfortable yet unique. Also the restaurants are delicious and good. Staying at the hotel is reasonable and the rooms are spacious. I would like to thank entire staff with their welcoming and excellent service. Thank you! Highly recommend it to everyone. Enjoy!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2017

The hotel is nice and clean. Its location is perfect, close to anything. And the staff are very helpful and friendly, whatever you ask them for they would answer promptly.
More than just four stars hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

In the Amman experience of hotels the Century Park is a very convenient and comfortable choice for business trips. The rooms are spacious with an actual desk and arm chairs (items that tend to disappear in modern hotels unfortunately) and free wifi.

It's away from traffic noise so one can rest peacefully while enjoying the pool or terrace views. it's also very central in Amman.

The staff is very friendly and efficient. The only thing that needs to be improved is the breakfast, that has little fresh meals and little choice in oriental saveurs. Also stay away from the coffee.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was my 5th stay at the hotel and most probably my last. I stayed for 2 nights and there were many problems besides the hotel needs a total and a full renovation, I think it doesn't deserve more than 2 starts.
To start with, staff are nice but thats about it
the safety deposit box was not working,
1. I called the reception and they sent me someone to check it for me, but it was the bell boy. he tried to explain to me how to operate it and I told him the problem is that it doesn't close. so he said I will send someone from maintenance to check it and I checked out 2 days later and still waiting for the maintenance guy to come.
2. I go to breakfast at around 9 am and the buffet was almost empty of everything
3. Tried to park the car that same day at around 2 pm and the security said you can't park here it is reserved, he directed me to another part of the parking lot, but there too the security said it is reserved here as well for managers, then directed me to another area where it was full and no place to park, so I go and ask where to park they said but it near the entrance in a non parking area, going to the hotel being frustrated from this ordeal, I asked the reception, where can I park my car, I am a guest of teh hotel and can't seem to find a parking space as most are reserved, he simply nodded his hear and didn't have an answer.
4. the following morning I went for breakfast earlier than the previous day at 8:30 am and the buffet was full. I tried to get a cappuccino but the machine was empty, I asked the waiter and he told me that they haven't put the ingredients such as milk coffee etc...
I asked for an omelet with everything in it but the guy who does the omelet wanted to cut few items from it and after waiting for 5 minutes he gave me an omelet with half the ingredients, it seems they don't want to listen to you when you order.
many other small things happened, but no need to mention more.

I will never stay at the hotel and I really believe that the hotel doesn't deserve more than 2 stars and a rate not exceeding 25 JD per night
To the hotel management team "Renovate the hotel, you are ripping your customers off"

Room Tip: read the reviews which I think are very important
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
centuryp, Front Office Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Sir

First of all allow me to thank you for taking time and writing to us your comments regarding your stay Century Park Amman and also allow me to express my sincere apologies that your experience did not meet your expectation.
We attach considerable importance to correcting our mistakes, in order to improve the quality and your satisfaction, if you agree to give me your telephone number.
Once again I do apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope to be able to welcome you again in our hotel.

best regards