“An “Unforgettable” hiking adventure”
Review of Experience Jordan

Experience Jordan
Ranked #3 of 24 Outdoor Activities in Amman
More attraction details
Owner description: We create memories by arranging trips and tours and providing an experience of the wonders of Jordan that you will never forget. Don't just visit Jordan, EXPERIENCE JORDAN with us.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I began planning my trip to Jordan late last summer and confirmed my booking with another company before finding Experience Jordan. I had already booked my flights and the company canceled the trip 6 weeks out...This is how I came across Experience Jordan!

I worked closely with Tala on my itinerary as I had put together a list of what was most important to me and she put together a curated experience that exceeded all of my expectations. She was professional, timely in her responses and partnered me with a guide and a driver that were just as excited about this trip as me; Tala was easy to connect with and I truly enjoyed working with her.

The Experience Jordan Team was well prepared for my arrival: they were easy to locate and made the arrival experience efficient. My driver Mohammed was personable, had a great sense of humor and his car was immaculate. He is always on time, patient and extremely accommodating. And, an excellent driver!

On the second day I met my guide, Ayman. His smile is contagious, the love and passion he has for his country and community are beyond what words can express and our days, along with our conversations were never dull, even after 9 days of hiking together. This says a lot as I am very inquisitive and I would rate my need for sense of adventure and activity +10. Ayman customized our scheduled itinerary each day to ensure it exceeded my expectations.

As requested, we began early, connected with locals, had “off the beaten path” adventures, full days and enjoyed lots of laughter. He is a book of never ending knowledge and I thoroughly enjoyed learning vast details about anything and everything we did; Ayman loves what he does and this was apparent through all of his actions and intentions. His great respect for the Bedouin community was heartfelt and I appreciated how he included additional local guides, when appropriate, allowing them to share their great knowledge and the stories of the past that have shaped the Jordanians of the present.

Each day was special in its own way and I never anticipated that this trip would be life changing...I cannot thank the Experience Jordan Team enough for many unforgettable moments in time that I will forever remember.

For those of you reading this review, please note that the Experience Jordan Team makes it a priority to create a trip that is unique for you. Their vast team of professionals are highly skilled in listening to your needs, customizing experiences and partnering you with representatives that match your personality. It is rare to find this and I encourage anyone traveling to Jordan to book through this company, no matter how you would like to experience the beautiful country of Jordan.

Aleksandra L, Public Relations Manager at Experience Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hello!

What a review! It's amazing! It's good that you finally picked us! :-)

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our service and your holiday in Jordan :-)

Greeting from Tala and Ayman! You are always welcome here! :-)

All reviews
"amazing guide"
"dead sea"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hands down the best tour operator I have worked with. Basma worked with us on all the details and nothing was overlooked. Mahdi our guide was amazing with great knowledge and personality. The six days we spent travel with Experience Jordan were perfect down to the last detail. We had amazing private meals in peoples homes, took a cooking class and spent an amazing day on the Jordan Trail hiking from Little Petra into Petra and the Monastery. A totally unforgettable experience. Their recommendation to stay at Feynan Eco Lodge was one the most fantastic hotel experiences ever. Do not give a second thought about having Experience Jordan plan your Jordan experience.

Hello!

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation! :-)

We are also very happy to hear that you enjoyed your holidays in Jordan :-)

Greetings from Basma! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

A friend and I went with Experience Jordan on a hike in the north of Jordan from the Jesus Cave to Pella. It was a stunning time of year; we were walking through valleys with wildflowers everywhere, ending in the ruins at Pella. The trip was well organised and well-guided, with a fantastic, home-cooked lunch afterwards. The food was never-ending and delicious!

Hello Lauren!

Thank you very much for your review!

We are delighted that you enjoyed our service and hiking in Jordan :-)

We can’t wait to see you on our next trips!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband & I with 2 other couples went on a 10-day trip of Jordan. Tala of Experience Jordan organised for us an itinerary which included hiking on several sections of the Jordan Trail including Ajloun in the north, Wadi Dana, the back routes to Little Petra & Petra. We also went to Wadi Rum, Aqaba & the Dead Sea. Our guide Mahdi was very knowledgeable & passionate & had a great sense of humour. Our driver Zach was very nice & an excellent driver. All in all, we give Experience Jordan 10 out of 10.

1  Thank 335rinaj

Hello!

10 out of 10! What a score! Thank you very much!

We are so happy to hear that you had a good time on your holidays in Jordan :-)
We are delighted that you enjoyed our service!