See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We spent here the first three nights and the last one of our Jordan roundtrip.
Compared with other hotels we stayed in, this was surely the best one.
Modern, with very nice rooms, clean, comfortable, friendly staff.
It's located a bit far from the centre, but with 2 or 3 JD you can easily go downtown. Not so easy to come back from the town, since taxi drivers don't know the location (so don't forget to pick up their business card with the map in the back).
We only have two little complaints: the breakfast is not well suited for people who don't like salty food in the morning and the wi-fi is a bit slow.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1_26_61_39
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Extremely clean and comfortable rooms with nice bathrooms. Well located with Wifi in the rooms, decent breakfast and reasonable prices. The service could be a trifle bit better but overall, an excellent place to stay in Amman.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ShivaniKhandekar
Reviewed 11 November 2013

A trip to Jordan was on schedule in early November. Amman as the city to spend the night.
Arrival at Queen Alia airport by Royal Jordanian in the early evening. I dont like to go by public transport this time, the airport is far away from the city center and it´s dark during the time of my arrival. Mail contact with the hotel resulted in an airport pickup what works after some minutes to wait and not to long after my arrival in Jordan I´am at the hotel. A nice welcome from the young agent at the front desk and also the upper floor room as requested is prepared for me. Not only a room, a suite it was!.
Modern style furniture, a living room with kitchen, a bedroom and the bathroom with shower only, sure ok for me this way.
Clean and everything works well, also the free wifi connection.
The hotel is surrounded by restaurants and shops, everything what you need during this time of the day on offer. I tried to walk just a bit around, no problems at all, but also the distances are much further than what it looks like on the map for the interesting points to see.
Well, one of the thousand taxi´s should help, isn´t it?.
A short nights sleep surrounded by city noise, breakfast is on offer from 07.30 am, not that much time for me with the driver for the airport waited for me at 08.00 am.
No time to wait during check out, all in a nice experience in these hustling and bustling city Amman.
Here is the usual question for the downsides?:
It was Thursday night during my stay and there is music and noise to hear from the streets all night long.
Light sleepers should better ask for a room at the rear side of the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank FLIEGER67
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The hotel was very clean and located in a very good neighborhood. Actually it is very new and a lot of cabbies did not have an idea to where it was. We had to call them and they explained it to the cab driver about the location. The rooms are nice and all the amenities are provided. The staff is very friendly and helpful and ever ready to get you or do something for you. Housekeeping was very efficient and they changed the towels and linen every time.

The location is very nice. A lot of coffee shops and hang out joints in the area. A couple of big supermarkets and a small mall nearby.

The only negative is the breakfast spread. Very basic for the money that is being charged (for the rooms) and the staff at the kitchen are not very hospitable. We asked for fried eggs and he was looking at me as I was asking him for his wallet or something.

Overall a very pleasant experience and recommended to other travelers.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank syedahadali
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a brand new hotel, we had difficulties in finding the place as the Garmin didn't recognize the address but with the help of local people managed to find it. It is a lovely hotel, had the best sleep ever, nice staff but when we left had a bitter experience of waiting by the reception as they had to make sure we didn't use the bar.
For those who will struggle to find the hotel just type in your sat-nav Days Inn Hotel, it is very close by.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple