“Very very happy with Jordan Select Tours”

Jordan Select Tours
Ranked #1 of 71 Tours in Amman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jordan Select Tours is a tour operator affiliated to the Jordan Tourism Board, the Jordan Inbound Tour Operators Association, the American Society of Travel Agents, the Society for Incentive Travel Executives, the International Ecotourism Society and the United Nations Global Compact. We also are fully bonded by the Jordanian Ministry of Tourism.Established in 1994, we are one of Jordan's longest established professional travel companies. We offer our international clients a wide range of services including special interest tours, cultural group tours, independent travel services, conferences and incentive travel.We pride ourselves on our originality and we strive to show you our country in its true colours.Jordan Select Tours is also the ground handler to some of the finest international tour operators in the world.Jordan Select Tours- Expect The Exceptional!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We just got back from a two week trip to Jordan organized by Jordan Select Tours. They were extremely helpful and responsive. Our driver Qais was top notch and made the trip fabulous!! His English was perfect and his driving and knowledge of the country was amazing. We were traveling with two young teen kids and we all had a great time. Overall I would highly recommend using this company if you are thinking about heading to Jordan.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,101)
All reviews
"through immigration"
in 20 reviews
"safe country"
in 19 reviews
"felt safe at all times"
in 10 reviews
in 14 reviews
"mount nebo"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked a tour with Jordan select tours. From the dealings we had a the start when we were researching tour companies to the end of our tour, they were always easy to deal with, friendly, and helpful I;every way. We had such an amazing time on our week long tour and we were able in conjunction with Jordan Select customise our tour to suit our needs. Our driver Ziad was fantastic and always o;time, always friendly and helpful and he really made our trip go seamlessly. We would highly recommend to everyone to visit Jordan and to use I Jordan Select Tours.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a fantastic adventure we had in Jordan , thanks to the professionalism of Miss Marwa in the booking department and our tour guide Bassam !
From the minute we arrived at the airport in Amman and were greeted by a member of Jordan Select Tours ( who guided us swiftly through the Visa channel ) to the moment Bassam dropped us back at the airport for our return flight home , we had a WONDERFUL TIME !
The sight seeing is spectacular and the local people are friendly and accommodating .
Miss Marwa managed to secure the best hotels for us at short notice and nothing was too much trouble for Bassam as we toured this beautiful place.
We made so many beautiful memories.
I cannot recommend them more highly and if you are considering such an adventure . . Do not hesitate :) :)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

First, I was little worried to buy a tour from the internet and never met the person who was in touch with me. But when I got there I can see that they are really professional.

Thanks you Marwa Al Niwer and the tour guy Sayel Hjazi (you are the man!!) for this unforgettable trip!!!!