Open today: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Well organized

Even though I booked my trip only 2 days before travel, the trip was well organized by Jordan... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
vishwanathmr
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Hidden Treasure

Stunning place and nature. The treasury up the mountain is a must visit place. Take a mule ride up... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
firdavso2016
via mobile

1,250 results
All reviews day tour wadi rum dead sea private tour driver guide ola farraj tour company travel consultant amazing country through immigration safe country felt safe at all times visa process wonderful driver mount nebo great itinerary last minute changes
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked a tour with Jordan select tours. From the dealings we had a the start when we were researching tour companies to the end of our tour, they were always easy to deal with, friendly, and helpful I;every way. We had such an amazing time on our week long tour and we were able in conjunction with Jordan Select customise our tour to suit our needs. Our driver Ziad was fantastic and always o;time, always friendly and helpful and he really made our trip go seamlessly. We would highly recommend to everyone to visit Jordan and to use I Jordan Select Tours.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a fantastic adventure we had in Jordan , thanks to the professionalism of Miss Marwa in the booking department and our tour guide Bassam !
From the minute we arrived at the airport in Amman and were greeted by a member of Jordan Select Tours ( who guided us swiftly through the Visa channel ) to the moment Bassam dropped us back at the airport for our return flight home , we had a WONDERFUL TIME !
The sight seeing is spectacular and the local people are friendly and accommodating .
Miss Marwa managed to secure the best hotels for us at short notice and nothing was too much trouble for Bassam as we toured this beautiful place.
We made so many beautiful memories.
I cannot recommend them more highly and if you are considering such an adventure . . Do not hesitate :) :)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

First, I was little worried to buy a tour from the internet and never met the person who was in touch with me. But when I got there I can see that they are really professional.

Thanks you Marwa Al Niwer and the tour guy Sayel Hjazi (you are the man!!) for this unforgettable trip!!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I've been i Jordan with my friend in March 2018. We booked the tour from this agency. They are very professional. Everything was plan so well and they changed it as our request. Very flexilable. All hotel were clean and confortable. The driver spoke perfectly different languages and he treated us as friends. Strongly Reccomended.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great eight day tour in Jordan and Alaa was the one who made it happen. Couldn’t more highly recommend both of them. The entire experience was superb from beginning to end. Ola made preparation for the tour easy and personable. Alaa our tour guide and driver was the best....make sure you ask for him. He was very personalable, knowledgeable, an excellent driver and truly felt like family. We have traveled around the world and would have to say this was one of our most enjoyable vacation EVER and ALAA was by far the best guide we ever had.....you can not go wrong with him or Jordan Select tours. The only way to go!

Date of experience: April 2018