“Quality food”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This place has quality food, good service, friendly waiters, excellent appetizers, ice cream , pastry and best cake in town.
Arabic sweets are acceptable and used to be much better in the past. They have a lot of good products, few products need to be improved , but in general it is very good place for breakfast, brunch, lunch and even for dinner.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

If you are in a rush to pick up a prepackaged box of Arabic sweets , allow yourself time for the attendant to key in every item in the box separately , then more time for the cashier to do exactly the same .

I wonder why they bothered prepackage it if they are not going to pre price it ?

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately the food has become bad in this place known Resturant and sweet shop in amman. We have been going there since a while but today it was horrible.
It was very dirty and the waiter didn’t even pay attention that the table had crumbs and ketchup on the floor from the previous customers. When I asked him to clean the table he came back with a filthy cloth and wiped the table so I’m not sure if he made it worse or not.
We ordered the spring rolls came black and stingy!
Then artichoke dip was less than okay and all nachos where broken to small pieces. Leftovers in a bag.
The club sandwich was the worset I ever seen. They used the worst cold cuts ever and very cheap ingredience.
Fries where oily and cold.
We also ordered the need fillet —I’m not sure which cut was it but for sure it was mistreated by the cook. I ordered medium done and it was almost burned, flat no flavor.
I must say the sautéed vegetables where excellent and the Spanish salad was good.
For desert we had Mutabbaq that was very good but even with the okay ending of our lunch I will never go back there or recommend it to anyone.
The management if exist should consider re evaluation of the whole staff.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We were a group of 20 ladies, formally bidding farewell to a dear friend who is leaving for Sudan. There were 3 courses and about 20 dishes to share. Atmosphere : This is an amazing place for a formal brunch. It is quiet so good for speeches to be heard. There was a sound system, We gave a USB to play music in Urdu which was great. All wonderful. All really clean and hygienic. Food Quality was to a high standard. Ingredients were fresh, dishes well cooked and presented tastefully. I loved the cheese and mushroom omelette. This was really delicious. All the Arabic fare was lovely and i especially liked the ' Manaish' Cheese and Zaraar bread . If I am to find fault, it is with the speed of service. We ordered traditional Arabic sweets but the timing was poor and some guests left before this was served which was a pity. However, Overall a wonderful experience. Bravo Jasmine Abu Jaber !

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

An attractive, spacious and welcoming place that is conveniently located in one of Amman’s high end areas. A good choice for a quiet and quality time. Offers a wide selection of desserts and drinks. Also has an open area outside the location where you can easily park your car.