Hotel Misk
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewssafeway supermarketrooms are smalldead seaclean hotelcab drivercomfortable stayday tourcomfortable roomconvenient locationbuffet breakfasttaxispetrainternetdrawerslaundryjd
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I have stayed with Hotel Misk booked by the company I was hired by.

The hotel is very clean and lives up to tourist standards of hygiene and is what you expect of a hotel when you picture one in your mind.

Breakfast is great. There are servings of fruit, vegetables, tea, coffee and a omelette upon request.

There is a laundry and ironing service.

In your room, there is a safe, hair dryer and a clean and well maintained bathroom.

The direction of prayer can be found in the drawers.

The only concern I had with Hotel Misk is that I asked for a wake up call twice for sure, possibly three times and none were made.

The doormen are considerably friendly and never leave me hanging when try to five them!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2017

very good room but would appreciated to have more white/led light when trying to work with my computer. You'll find open people and welcoming. the location is quiet and hotel clean, overall a good place to stay and enjoy Amman.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Location is perfect, price/quality balance is OK, very friendly staff, fine breakfast buffet, your not a number in this hotel, parking place for our car.....
Rooms are not very big and they have some plumbing problems....

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I used to book a room in this hotel's sister hotel, Gardenia, and I though it would be the same. It wasn't. The rooms are too small for comfort, the reception area very compact and it could use more cleanliness and maintenance in the bathrooms. Other than that, the staff were friendly

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Chose Misk Hotel due to its high ratings on TA and its close proximity to Tarabour Bus Station (for a shared taxi to Allenby Bridge @7 JD). Made reservation directly via email after my initial email inquiry was promptly answered. On the same trip, I stayed again at the Misk on my travel back from the Allenby Bridge to the airport. The hotel rented me a room for some sleep before my 2am flight back to Europe. Great flexibility. I'll stay there next time I travel to Amman.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo