“Must See Jordan”

Sherazade Travel & Tourism
Ranked #23 of 72 Tours in Amman
More attraction details
Owner description: Sherazade Travel & Tourism is your first choice for tailor-made private tours trough Jordan. If you’re traveling individually or in a small group, contact us to receive our compatible offer for your trip to Jordan. No matter if you want to visit Petra, Wadi Rum, Amman or Jerash or just book a relaxing vacation at in Aqaba, the red sea or at the Dead Se
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip to Jordan and...wow, what a country! Sherazade Travel were recommended by a few friends and really didn’t disappoint! Khaldoun organised our tour based on our requirements - all we did was book our flights and leave the rest to him. Ahmed met us at the airport and sped us through customs, to our amazing driver Mohammed. Our four night stay included tours of Madaba, Mount Nebo, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea and Jerash. It was a bit of a whistle stop tour but we loved every minute. Mohammed, our driver, was great - nothing was too much trouble and the family felt instantly at ease with him.
Jordan is a beautiful country, with so much to see and do. Our four nights really wasn’t enough and when we visit again we won’t hesitate to ask Khaldoun at Sherazade to organise it for us.

1  Thank Adam J
"issa"
in 6 reviews
"requirements"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We just got back from an 8-day tour around Jordan and it was undoubtedly the best time of our lives! I found Sherazade group through searching on Instagram and FB and I was truly impressed when I first contacted Khaldoun via email. He was extremely responsive (especially when it was around Xmas time) and flexible so that he can accommodate all out requirements. The planning was just perfect and I couldn’t ask for anything better!!

When we arrived, we were greeted by 2 amazing staff (Alaa and Mohammed) and they were really great! Alaa was our driver for the whole trip and he was our guide, our friend and our big brother who gave us so much information about absolutely anything we want! He was probably the kindest person that I’ve met who took us to the stadium to see the match between our national team and Jordanian team regardless of how last minute we wanted that in our schedule. He also helped me to organise a surprised birthday party for my friend when we were in Petra!

Honestly our time in Jordan would not be that great if we didnt have Sherazade group with us! Thanks a lot and for anyone who’s planning their tour in Jordan, you know this is the place you should contact! ☺️

1  Thank kellybui26
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We just came back from a 5-day trip in Jordan and we had a great time thanks to Sherazade. Our guides Akram and Mohammad were really professional, very kind, flexible and understanding of the changes of schedules due to our little kids. The schedules of the visit was great and we could do alot. We highly recommend them.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Sherazade tour was amazing at arranging our tour in Jordan. In the 4 days tour, we have visited, Mt Nebo, Madaba, wadi Rum, Petra, Dead sea and Jerash. It is a beautiful country indeed. Khaldoun was the person who assisted us throughout the booking process. He's response was impressively rapid. He also tried his very best in answering all the inquiries. We have been allocated to a very nice and friendly driver, Alaa Aldain. He's not only a good and safe driver, he know whereabouts to go to get nice food with affordable price, plus good photos as well.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Our first Holiday to Jordan and as my title goes it was indeed " One hassle-free Vacation" at a $ cost that didn't hurt

Right from the moment I started to my bookings - to the time I checked in to board the flight back- it was all taken care off - simple things like my arrivals at Amman airport- in Jordan meet and greet and then be taken to the hotel was done with a sense of kindness and professionalism.
The stay at Olive Hotel in Amman was fantastic with breakfast included and great customer service including a room upgrade
The best part of the trip was a four day tour which was carried out with a lot of sincerity, hard work and professionalism.

Kudos to the team for the work they put in to make this a memorable trip for us Terry and Family