Open today: 8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Excellent service so far

I contacted Sherazade Travel Jordan regarding a 4 day trip to Jordan visiting Amman, Aqaba, Petra... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Alvaropd11
via mobile
Jordan culturel tour

Very well organized trip trough Jordan. We travelled with our private driver Nader in a minibus... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Voyage24242057189
via mobile

All reviews five points bit surprised jordan experience days nights tour mr ahmad travel agent mount nebo wadi rum day tour star hotel initial contact beautiful country quick tour dead sea safe driver amazing trip amman airport
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We just got back from an 8-day tour around Jordan and it was undoubtedly the best time of our lives! I found Sherazade group through searching on Instagram and FB and I was truly impressed when I first contacted Khaldoun via email. He was extremely responsive (especially when it was around Xmas time) and flexible so that he can accommodate all out requirements. The planning was just perfect and I couldn’t ask for anything better!!

When we arrived, we were greeted by 2 amazing staff (Alaa and Mohammed) and they were really great! Alaa was our driver for the whole trip and he was our guide, our friend and our big brother who gave us so much information about absolutely anything we want! He was probably the kindest person that I’ve met who took us to the stadium to see the match between our national team and Jordanian team regardless of how last minute we wanted that in our schedule. He also helped me to organise a surprised birthday party for my friend when we were in Petra!

Honestly our time in Jordan would not be that great if we didnt have Sherazade group with us! Thanks a lot and for anyone who’s planning their tour in Jordan, you know this is the place you should contact! ☺️

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank PhuongHong B
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We just came back from a 5-day trip in Jordan and we had a great time thanks to Sherazade. Our guides Akram and Mohammad were really professional, very kind, flexible and understanding of the changes of schedules due to our little kids. The schedules of the visit was great and we could do alot. We highly recommend them.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Sherazade tour was amazing at arranging our tour in Jordan. In the 4 days tour, we have visited, Mt Nebo, Madaba, wadi Rum, Petra, Dead sea and Jerash. It is a beautiful country indeed. Khaldoun was the person who assisted us throughout the booking process. He's response was impressively rapid. He also tried his very best in answering all the inquiries. We have been allocated to a very nice and friendly driver, Alaa Aldain. He's not only a good and safe driver, he know whereabouts to go to get nice food with affordable price, plus good photos as well.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Our first Holiday to Jordan and as my title goes it was indeed " One hassle-free Vacation" at a $ cost that didn't hurt

Right from the moment I started to my bookings - to the time I checked in to board the flight back- it was all taken care off - simple things like my arrivals at Amman airport- in Jordan meet and greet and then be taken to the hotel was done with a sense of kindness and professionalism.
The stay at Olive Hotel in Amman was fantastic with breakfast included and great customer service including a room upgrade
The best part of the trip was a four day tour which was carried out with a lot of sincerity, hard work and professionalism.

Kudos to the team for the work they put in to make this a memorable trip for us Terry and Family

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This is our first trip to Jordan (09 – 13 January 2018) and indeed we had a fabulous time!
Khaldoun was our first contact and has been outstanding in assisting us to organize our final tour itinerary covering Amman, Jerash, Madaba, Mount Nebo, Dead Sea, Petra and Wadi Rum. He was always prompt in responding back to us on our queries.
We were met up and welcomed by our driver, Ahmad upon our arrival at the airport and guided us through the immigration. Ahmad always ensures that our accommodation requirements are well taken care of. He was courteous, respectful & accommodative and always provides us advice on what are necessary and what not to do at each of the tour location. Ahmad is always punctual on our pickups and his driving was very safe.
Khaldoun and Ahmad were exceptional, very knowledgeable and organized and a true ambassador for Jordan, they are truly asset to the company! We saw so much in so little time and Thank You for the memories!
We will surely recommend Sherazade Travel.
Warmest regards,