“Good Experience”
Review of New Park Hotel

New Park Hotel
Ranked #63 of 150 Hotels in Amman
Reviewed 29 October 2011

I had a bad experience with a Taxi Driver when arriving in Amman, and stumbled across this place. I was travelling alone as a female and the people at New Park Hotel were extremely helpful. I felt very safe. They gave me great suggestions for dinner, had a great driver (Osama) who had a new smoke-free vehicle to drive me to The Dead Sea, and later the airport that charged the standard rate. I wasn't expecting a 5 star hotel, so I was happy with my room. It was clean, I had hot water, there was a fridge, TV and it was reasonably priced. I would recommend this Hotel. Overall I felt safe here, and as a female solo traveller, this is the most important thing. If you do stay here, make sure you go to Hashem Restaurant and have the falafel, it's truly amazing. Buy a 1 JD DVD from one of the many DVD stores, and have a shisha at Jafra, which was my favourite restaurant to hang out at in all of Jordan!

Room Tip: I was in room 207 which is in fact a double room. You could hear the next room showering, but overa...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Bmonts

Reviewed 11 October 2011

It's the most unkept, Dirty,to call it a Hotel is and Insult to other Hotel's in the area. They gave me incorrect information about Jet Bus to Wadi Mosa, so I missed it.I could Not sleep in the Bed, the sheet's were dirty, so the clothes I have been travelling in for 10 hour's stayed on when I slept ( 3hours), the Chain on the door had been modified to slip off if some one,opened from the outside. There's nothing Good I can say about this Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2011

If you don't expect much, it's a ok stay. Free internet. Located near restaurants (just down the street), near the Citadel (just up the hill), near shops near markets (zouqs). Staff is helpfull, especially the young clerk.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Stayed overnight prior to tripto Petra. Hotel hard to find in dirty street. Room was not clean, lacking amenities and aurcon not working. Our room was changed but new room was not much better. One member of staff helpful but others not. Cheap but even so not value for money. Avoid.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Me and my 2 friends was staying in this hotel for 10 nights.
It had all things i needed for my holiday in amman.
The staff is friendly, and helpful and the price is very good.
It is near to all city locations, shops, restaurants etc.
They have free internet and Wifi, and that is a very good service.
When i go to Amman next time i will stay there.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends