All reviews big comfortable rooms free weekend parking young atmosphere modern shower located minutes rothschild boulevard bus station nespresso machine business lounge walking distance breakfast was excellent roof terrace free wifi nahalat floor taxi gym
Reviewed 18 November 2017

This hotel has grunge/dark gothic decor. The decor is all black. For a moment looks like you have stepped in a pub. Not cheerful at all. Surprisingly the rooms are very nice and super functional. Breakfast is awful. Nothing for vegetarians and everything filled with meat or fish. After Rothschild 22, its a big disappointment from fattal chain

Room Tip: Ask to take a room towards the entrance side.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Ellya P, Site team at NYX Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your sincere review.
regarding breakfast, Guest's satisfaction is something, which is taken seriously and all your comments have been forwarded to the relevant departments managers for their immediate attention.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.
Best regards,
Ellya
NYX TLV, site team

Reviewed 9 November 2017

NYX locates in the city center. you can find lot of bars and pubs around. Good start point to explore the city. The hotel roof offers a wonderful breeze, a breathtaking view of Tel Aviv. Nice food and good services.

Room Tip: The room i stayed without the wardrobe, if you need to hangup your clothes better to confirm with the front desk
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
nastya m, Manager at NYX Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, I'm glad to read that you enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about the room , the breakfast and our rooftop . We are looking forward to hosting you very soon. Best Regards, Nastya Mechetner , Site team.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This hotel is strange. I did not understand the decor and it smells weird. I had booked a room with a double bed, but when I got to my room there were 2 separate beds. I went back to the reception to ask for a room with a double bed and I was told they do not have any available. I had to wait until someone went to the room to put the 2 separate beds together although for me this does not count as a double bed but I had no other option as it was well past midnight when I arrived and the room had already been pre-paid.

Halls are really dark and rooms are not very big. Breakfast is really rich, but not extremely tasty. And beware of the sweets, I saw insects flying around the vanilla cream.
I also did not like the location too much. I went the wrong way when exiting the hotel (trying to get to the beach) and that area I ended up was very shady and very close to the hotel. You need around 40 minutes to get to the beach by foot.
And the most annoying thing was coming back at the end of the day to see that my room was not cleaned. Why? Not sure, I called the reception and 1 hour later a lady arrived to clean my room (which meant just cleaning the bathroom a little but nothing else). And of course, staff did not speak English or refused to talk to me.
This hotel was extremely expensive for no reason and I would not go there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Andreea B

Dear Andreea ,
Thank you for taking the time to write your comment regarding your stay at the NYX hotel. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that has occurred during your stay with us.
Guest's satisfaction is something which is taken seriously.
We hope that you will choose to give the NYX Hotel another chance upon your next visit to Tel Aviv, we would be very happy to see you visit us again very soon and to provide you with a rewarding experience.
Best regards, Nastya Mechetner Site team.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

If you are vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian or don’t mix meat and dairy for religious reasons, then beware. While Israeli breakfasts with their salads and dairy offerings are usually wonderful, NYX bucks convention and adds meat where you least expect it. With no meat on display anywhere on the buffet, or any labelling, I bit into a stuffed veggie and was horrified to discover it was stuffed with meat. When I complained to the waiter and then the chef, they were very dismissive and told me that the hotel doesn’t have a kosher certificate so I have no basis for complaint. ‘If you want to know which dish has meat, you should ask us’! In spite writing to their management, I have yet to receive any response four days later. Never again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Ellya P, Site team at NYX Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear guest,
We would like to thank you for your sincere review.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience at breakfast, It has been taken to our attention And we will ensure that it will be improved at your next stay with us.
We would be more than happy to see you again in your next visit in Israel.
Best regards,
Ellya, NYX TLV site team.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is fantastic. An amazing breakfast, with all kind of flavours... Very good situation, 5 minutes walking to the market, 10 minutes to the beach, 20 minutes to Old Jaffa. The rooms are very comfortable and clean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
nastya m, Manager at NYX Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Guest ,

I would like to thank you for your warm feedback about the hotel. It 's been sincerely our pleasure to hear that your stay at our hotel was so pleasant. We will be more than happy to host you again at the Nyx Tel Aviv.
Best Regards, Nastya Mechetner Site team.