All reviews allenby street carmel market coffee machine great location cold water dispenser reception floor babka located in the city centre big shower bring earplugs room decor rooms were cleaned coffee corner busy street light sleeper bus station cool vibe
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Hotel 75 is a very good place to stay in Tel Aviv. The staff is very helpful and friendly. For some people it may be a little to loud but windows mute it down enough. But hey - remember the great localization! :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest,
thank you very much for rating us and writing your feedback. I'm very glad to know you enjoyed.
We love our location too :)

Reviewed 19 May 2018

A couple of days ago, my son came to the tel Aviv with his friends. It's their first visit to the big city, and since they are very young, I was worried about how it would work. At the very beginning, there was a need to send him a document that he had to have with him. Since he was first day in unknown environment , I called the hotel and asked them for help, to hand over to him a printed document that I sent them by e mail. I was unknown lady asking for help. They heard me just by phone and saw him for the first time. They without any questions helped us! At the same moment, I felt relieved because I was convinced that we could count on good people in trouble. Even so far away from home. It is a right refreshment to have such friendly staff. Every recommendation for them! When we come back to tel Aviv we will definitely have this hotel in mind. Above all it's important to know that good people work in it !!! Thanks once again! For beeing human!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Slavica,
thank you very much for all these great compliments!
We are happy to help at anytime.
I'm glad you enjoyed our service and we are waiting to see you here!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Been here for the third time. I like the place because of the great value for money and central location. Rooms are small but nicely decorated. Nice bathrooms with good water pressure and good mattresses. Only downside is housekeeping. One day there wasn’t any housekeeping until 5pm when we came back from the beach. We then only requested new towels. But anyway, we will come back.

Room Tip: Request a quiet room
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Stefan,
Thank you very much for leaving your review!
We are very happy to have you again every time.
Hope to see you once again!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We loved our stay at Hotel 75. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped us get a taxi for our departure. The room was clean, well supplied, and fun. Coffee and tasty treats were always available in the lobby. The hotel is perfectly located for walking to great restaurants, shopping, and the Mediterranean. We highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Doron L, Manager at Hotel 75, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for leaving your appreciated feedback. We're glad to read your compliments and that you liked it here very much.
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Went with a group of people to visit Israel and stayed overnight at hotel 75. The stay was great, in the morning (and the rest of the day) a nice free cup of coffee with some pastries and various bakeries accross the street.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Doron L, Manager at Hotel 75, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for the great review. I'm glad to see you liked your stay wit us. Hope to see you soon again!