All reviews great location kitchen market huge shower nice view to the sea breakfast vouchers yarkon river bigger hotels mins walk away room price business trip modern design boutique hotel nice place to stay air conditioner corner room nice lobby trip to tel aviv
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

A well located decent hotel. Nothing special about the rooms but the staffs input was what made it a very pleasant. Close to the beach and a lot of good restaurants nearby. The fitness room could use an upgrade, but then again you can always just go to the beach ;)

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank Max L
PortandBlue, Guest Relations Manager at Port and Blue TLV Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your kind words following your recent stay with us at Port and Blue Boutique suites Hotel.

We hope that you will come and stay with us again soon.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Excellent, comfortable, modern and clean hotel. Responsive, friendly and helpful hotel staff. Always willing to help in any situation. Special thanks to the night manager-he is done, he loves his job! Be sure to come again!

3  Thank Apucmo

Dear guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent stay with us at Port and Blue Boutique Suites Hotel.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and and the great service from the team at the hotel.

I have passed on your kind words to the night shift manager and I hope that you will come and stay with us again soon.

Many thanks once again,

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Just book this place and thank me later ;).
Great Staff - providing kind service, always with a smile and are willing to assist with any request.
Awesome location - man.... what can I say, anything that you can only think of is right there!! - right outside the hotel there's a great beach in 5 mins walk, endless list of bars and restaurants and more and more and more.
Great facilities, the room was very clean and well organized.
The CEO of the hotel (Hilla) was very friendly and took care of all of our needs.
We will visit there in the future for sure and one of the main reasons is the service provided by Hilla and her staff.

3  Thank LiziF24
Leon L, Guest Relations Manager at Port and Blue TLV Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear Lizi,

Thank you for your Five Star review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay and that we exceeded your expectations overall. I look forward to sharing your great comments with the staff.

We hope to welcome you back again soon to the Port and Blue Boutique Suites Hotel in Tel Aviv!

Kind regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This was a very positive experience, from my first contact with the staff, until I left 3 days later. The hotel has been totally redone in the last year, and the design is very modern, yet also cosy and warm.
The room was very clean and nicely appointed, and a good size - which is rare to find in similar hotels in Tel Aviv. Overall, I was extremely comfortable here and would recommend it to any visitor wishing to stay in this part of Tel Aviv.
The location is in the northern part of Tel Aviv, right near the Namal, or port. This would not usually be my first choice of location, as it is a bit far from the central core of the city, and this area is not the most charming corner of Tel Aviv. On the other hand, Tel Aviv is a small city and you can get to almost anywhere from the hotel by foot, and you are near the main bus routes.
They do not really serve breakfast, but there is a small room in the lobby, with drinks such as lemonade and coffee etc, available most of the day. If you choose the breakfast included option, they give you a voucher for some local cafes.....unless you get a very good deal, just take the room alone and there are plenty of good local cafes to choose from for breakfast or brunch.
Despite these comments, I really liked the place, and the service was very attentive and welcoming.

1  Thank PJM1957155032

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your splendid review about your stay at the Port and Blue Boutique Suites Hotel.
I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit to Tel Aviv and was impressed with the design of the hotel and the size of our suites, the level of housekeeping and the overall service. Your comments are very encouraging and I will most certainly pass on your praise and gratitude to our team at the hotel.
Please do come back and visit us again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

This was my first time in Tel Aviv and for business and was expecting a smaller room but no. Had a larger spacious one bedroom suite. The hotel was right across the port and about a 10 minute walk to the beach. There was always something to do nearby within walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank N0Name
Leon L, Guest Relations Manager at Port and Blue TLV Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of The Port and Blue Suites Hotel.
I am delighted you found such enjoyment and comfort in staying with us on your first visit to Tel Aviv.

Thank you for staying with us and for your support of all we do. I very much look forward to welcoming you back home in the near future.

Warm regards,