“Great meal in shopping district”
Review of Goocha Dizengoff

Goocha Dizengoff
Ranked #21 of 1,659 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Price range: USD 0 - USD 50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2016

My wife and I were strolling and shopping on Dizengoff Street and wanted a pretty good, full lunch. TripAdvisor indicated Goocha was nearby and highly rated. We have to say the high rating was well deserved. Excellent service and really high quality food. I had a special ceviche with avocado followed by Sea Breem with shrimp and pasta, both excellent. My wife had Vietnamese style Papaya Salad which was great. Menu is varied and I am confident everything is excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,485)

Reviewed 13 December 2016

this corner restaurant is busy all the time but very accommodating at fitting you in. Seafood is excellent both fish and chips and the curries.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

This is our whole family's favourite since 10 years! Value for money, wonderful menu, fresh ingredients- nice terrace and professional service!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I would like to start off that I am usually very pleased with the restaurants I find in TripAdvisor when travelling internationaly. This is one of the first times that the ratings and reviews of a restaurant were very overinflated. Goocha was not a bad restaurant, but it in no way was deserving a 4+ rating. To be ranked at #17 out of 1251 restaurants in Tel Aviv is crazy wrong. Sorry. The food was OK,the prices were average, the ambiance was fair. Pretty sure that it is againt TA rules to mention other restaurants, so I won't mention all the other places I have been to that are ranked much lower than Goocha that have much better food and value. I had the seafood Alio Olio and it was good but the portion was very small. The large beer was GIGANTIC. This is a good restaurant, but it isn't super special, either in food quality or price. If you are expecting a special meal here or an outstanding value, you will not get either.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Had a quick dinner at this place. Great food. Sea food us great. Not super pricy. Quick and quality service.