1,774 results
All reviews pool area corner room business lounge the executive lounge carmel market sea view breakfast buffet rooms are modern mediterranean sea neve tzedek spa israel jaffa concierge tel rachel kosher
Reviewed 28 January 2017

This property is located right on the beach in Tel Aviv, however it is a close enough walk to many of the sites in the city (if you are ok for day of walking). To give you an idea on location - it is about 20 minutes down the water from Jaffa.
The rooms are well appointed and very modern. I was disappointed that the pool will not open until April as it is truly beautiful. This is the perfect property for business travelers. They have an executive lounge which serves light snacks and has all the office amenities required. The food at the restaurant West Side is on point. Very tasty. During my stay in Israel I stayed in several properties and I have to say that the buffet breakfast at this property was the best that I experienced.

Room Tip: high floors with a few of the beach
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AnitaB4348
Benny L, Public Relations Manager at Royal Beach Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Anita B,

Thank you very much for spending time to write such beautiful words. Thank you for choosing Royal Beach TLV hotel for your holiday its been pleasure for us to host you
I was happy to read that you enjoyed the lounge and the west side restaurant, and even more happy to read your recommendation for our special breakfast buffet.
Thank you so much and i really hope to see you again in the Royal Beach TLV hotel.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location. Easy access to the boardwalk and within walking distance to Old Jaffa. The staff was excellent and the concierge gave great advice on nearby restaurants and places of interest.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Dear Joe A

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our hotel.
Thank you for mentioning the excellent service you received from our staff and
tha concierge.
I am happy to read that your vacation was especially pleasant.
I look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

This is the best place to sleep by the sea in Tel Aviv . The place is modern and stylish. We had a lovely stay. Spa and the west house restaurant at the evening are not remarkable, just convenient if you staying at the hotel (not bad either). The pool facilities look really good, but we could not enjoy it due to the cold weather.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear lusiane,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience on Tripadvisor.
Thank you for highlighting the modern design aesthetic
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon at the Royal Beach TLV hotel.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I LAST VISITED TEL AVIV 10 YEARS AGO.AT THE TIME I WAS TOTALLY UNIMPRESSED WITH HOTELS,FOOD AND SERVICE.
I have just returned from staying at the royal beach tel aviv,it was amazing.
The hotel is beautiful,the staff were fabulous,nothing was to much trouble.
From the reception through to the restaurants and including the room service everything was done to make our stay enjoyable.
There is no question we will return asap.
this is how a hotel should be run!!

Room Tip: corner suites see more sun
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear howardstenberg,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your lovely review about Royal Beach TLV hotel.
Thank you for mentioning our friendly and helpful staff. They go above and beyond to ensure all guests’ needs are met.
I am so pleased you had a beyond exceptional stay with us, it is wonderful to receive such positive feedback from our guests regarding the level of service and attention to detail they receive from our team.
Hosting you was a great pleasure for us and we are allready looking forward to hosting
you again.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I love this Tel aviv hotel . Location is great - I love the 19 floor business center open from 7 am - 10 pm - ,rooms with terraces , etc. The Dinning Room Breakfast and Dinner Service is POOR. I do not understand why . I also do not understand why the 4 th floor pool is closed. 5 star hotels should have Pool open all year around . No matter what I urge you to try this hotel . they are getting there . slowly .

Room Tip: away from elevators .
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear badbaruch57
Thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel.
i was happy to read that overall you liked the hotel and was very surprised
to know that your experience from the service in the dining room wasnt according
tou your expectations. i will look in to it with our food and beverage manager.
our pool is closed every year from 1.11 till 1.4 . This is published in all websites.
I really hope to host you again.