All reviewsrothschild boulevardgreat locationespresso machinenice designbusiness tripcarmel marketpleasant staywalking distancebreakfast is servednice roomsmall balconyrotshildtlvboutiquerefrigeratorteljaffa
Reviewed 31 October 2017

This hotel is very well located in Tel Aviv, is reasonably priced for the area and has a nice character. The breakfast at a nearby cafe is great, and has the nice property of being available all day. Our room (#18) was a reasonable size for a city hotel, with a great bathroom and an outside balcony area, a nice bonus. Only thing that could be better is some recommendations or provisions for parking.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Best location in the center of Tel Aviv, very nice & friendly staff. The rooms are simple but clean and cozy. For a stay of 3-4 days it’s absolutely recommended and not as expensive as other hotels in Tel Aviv. Be aware that there is no parking at the hotel so if you rent a car it might be difficult to find parking around the propriety.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I booked my reservation online and needed to book an additional night. I tried emailing and calling and not one person from the hotel would reply to me or call me back. We also had the hotel we were staying in previous to going to Tel Aviv call them to request an additional night (as they spoke the local language and we do not). They were told by the desk clerk that they had to call back in the morning to speak to the reservations department. Eventually I gave up and just made a new reservation online for the additional night. And that was the beginning of the end, and should have been my clue to go to another property.

We stayed at the Apartments which is part of the hotel property and the hotel claims that is right next door. It isn't. Actually it is on the next block. There are no elevators in the building, which they fail to mention on the website. We had to climb 4 floors with luggage as they have no hotel staff. You also have to preheat the water for the shower by activating a water heater 10 minutes beforehand. The next day I couldn't find a hair dryer in the room, so I walked the block over to reception to request one. The first one they gave me was broken, the second one did not release hot air. We left and asked to please leave a hair dryer in our room. The reception desk basically told me I was out of luck, the hotel couldn't provide me with a hair dryer. Seriously, no hair dryer or bath mat either, for a five day stay. The apartment was not cleaned, only two bath towels are dropped off everyday - no hand towels or washcloths. There is mold in the bathtub and in the A/C unit, the inside of the closet doors are cracked, we had to piece the ironing board back together (it was stained too) and the bedroom shade has large brown stains. There was a broken ashtray on the balcony that remained there for five days. Both the faucet in the kitchen sink and the shower head were falling apart. They have a teapot to boil water, but no tea or coffee cups. Hopefully, you also don't want to use any utensils because they only had a spoon in the apartment. Last night after returning from dinner, we found a bucket of dirty mop water in the hallway, and two mattresses propped up on the third floor landing of the four story staircase. This is all pretty shocking for a company that is in the hospitality business. However the most egregious part was how unfriendly and dismissive the night desk clerk was to us. In all of our travels we have never encountered such an unfriendly staffer. Also, it is important to note that the photos on the hotel website are NOT indicative of the lobby. It looks nothing like what they are advertising. So, to sum up, it is false advertising, poor property condition and abysmal and hostile service.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Value for money, good location, friendly staff, it is quite noisy in the morning due to a street works however the hotel gives you a wonderful atmosphere for romantic couples. There is no breakfast in the hotel but you really do not need it since Rotchilid street is few meter away with tons of restaurant s

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Ideally located in the heart of Tel Aviv, with friendly staff available 24/7. Breakfast is provided round the corner in one of Tel Aviv’s nicest spots to sit and enjoy breakfast. Location is near for all of central Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo