“Clean, cosy, great location”
Review of Townhouse Tel Aviv

Townhouse Tel Aviv
Ranked #75 of 102 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This was an excellent stay and I would definitely return again to this property. The room was clean and comfortable, the location was excellent and the price was great = quality. 2 minutes to the Rothschild boulevard and 15 minutes to the beach. The staff was very polite . You have everything in the lobby of the hotel - water tea coffee, nice chairs and nice area for guests ))) I had a very good early check in experience. The staff were replying to all of the emails on time and were ready to help in any situation.
The property is good for any purpose of the visit - families, couples, business, etc etc
Dear Zvieli Apartments Thank you!

Room Tip: great location. cosy clean room, good price
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 September 2017

It is so rare for me to write reviews anywhere but I had to worn others from this horrible place. We had our family in for a wedding this week and this hotel basically ruined their first days of the trip. They had no airconditioning for the first two nights (it was 40 degrees out) and were constantly promised to switch to a new room, but were'nt. Only after we got the front desk guy to come and threatened them they found another available room. At first their solution was to open a window. The new room was much smaller and with no seperation between the rooms and again- when we asked to find a room with a door we were told that this is what it is. The couch was also impossible to sleep on and only after bagging in the fourth night they changed it to another couch fro,m another room. No manager called to appologize and no one seemed to care since everytime we came or called we had to tell the story all over again. Of course we were not given any compensation. Just stay away

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I booked a room in this hotel for 4 nights. At the check in, they asked me to pay the entire sum (900 $) and gave me a very nice room (pic 1). Late in the evening (11 pm), the man at the reception told me that it wasn't possible to spend the night in that room, due to a serious technical problem (danger with electricity and risk of fire). Problem : "No other room in this hotel is available". After a phone call between the reception and the DG of the hotel, they finally proposed me a horrific flat (pic 2) for two nights, giving me the insurance that I will get my room back, as soon as the technical problem would be solved. In reality, they made overbooking, took my money in advance and lied to me: the room had been given to others clients for the three next nights of my stay in Tel Aviv. Townhouse hotel in Tel Aviv is a charming Hotel, with smily collaborators but with disgusting management ! I'm sure you agree with me: Confidence and Transparency are the most important values in business and tourism... After three days of nervosity and negotiations I obtain "reparations" for this mess. A old room (pics 3-5) in a old hotel, far from my expectations... No more time to loose and to fight : my relations with the Townhouse Hotel Tel Aviv, his DG and with the Zvieli Hotels Group will remain a bad memories.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lionel E
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This was our third stay and we would definitely return again. The room was clean and comfortable, the location was excellent and the price represented very good value for money

The hotel is recently under new management and the check in was very disappointing. We had to wait around despite arriving after the check in time and the woman who did the check in was on her personal WhatsApp the whole time and extremely inattentive. This is a good hotel let down by poor staff!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I highly recommend staying here if you are looking for the perfect location to easily walk to bars and good food. I loved the boutique feel of this place and really enjoyed spending my last night in Tel Aviv and so happy I chose this place I enjoyed our chic room and super comfortable bed. The workers here are so friendly and make great recommendations on where to go if you ask. :)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends