All reviews rooftop pool location is great mediterranean sea shelly port israeli
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent location beside the promenade, nice swimming pool at the roof, breakfasts are ok, connected rooms option for bigger families as a plus, yet it looks like from the 70’s, its years of splendour are gone long time ago, dirty and damaged facade, room service performed at late afternoon, bathrooms with signs of significant use, would not rate it as a four stars hotel in Europe

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rafał K
Lara M, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Art Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback to the Leonardo art. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.
We strive on a daily basis to improve every aspect of the hotel, and it's important to hear also the other side so we know where to focus.

We hope that even with this reveiw, you and your family managed to enjoy your vacation with us and I hope to welcome you back again, and to accommodate you with better terms in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Location is good, room reasonable but hotel needs remodeling. The worst part was the total lack of people skills in daytime staff personnel, rude, unpleasant. Night-time personnel was the opposite, nice and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank waterlily2014
Lara M, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Art Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Reviewed 18 May 2018

We were part of a group of Medical Doctors and Scientists travelling in Israel to visit hospitals and research centers. We had booked the hotel until the 25th of April. However on the previous day (24th of April) the manager expelled us from the room claiming that our booking was not until the date that was registered on our voucher.
Moreover, she was extremely impolite, left the room door ajar without any of the guests present and even threatened to call the police.
If you want to experience some rudeness do not miss out this hotel

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Helio S

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We had reserved a suite.

This property is a filthy "dive". Needs a huge remodel. The place is dirty (rooms and common areas). Upon check-in, our bed was made very sloppily with the wrong sized sheets. Had to get management involved. The air conditioning did not work correctly. Kept turning off. The location sucks. Wuouldnt want to go outside after dark. Had to stay there because we were in a tour.

Would never go back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dave R
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My company put my coworker and I up at this hotel before (him) and after (me) a summit that we attended. My coworker complained after his stay that noise from revelers attending the nextdoor night club woke him up in the early morning hours, so when I checked in for my stay I specifically requested to be put far away from this area as I am a light sleeper.

The room that they gave me was a superior handicap room. It was directly above picnic tables that I expected would be used by the same revelers my coworker complained about as the room faced the night club. Also the room was a few doors down from the spa and it was very noisy from the spa's music and the nearby elevators. Also the decor in this room was very dated, though it seemed serviceable.

I asked the front desk to move me to a room on the other side of the hotel based on my coworker's experience and was relocated; the new room was very quiet (far from elevator or public area). Although I did not request an upgrade, I could tell from the website that the new room was actually a deluxe - mostly just meant newer furnishings and more current decor. I was able to see the sea from this room also.

The room size was good, the breakfast ample and delicious, and overall the hotel seemed clean and nicer inside than you might expect from its outside. The location is great, near the beach to the south and the port to the north.

3 downsides: 1) the roof deck was closed for winter. I understand closing the pool but would have been nice to sit up there and enjoy the view. 2) the room safe is too small to store a laptop. 3) the hotel uses very heavy fragrance with its cleaning products, all of my belongings took on a new smell during my stay here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo