“Great club”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: one of hottest bars, opened few months ago. Phone: +972-50-7121209
Description: one of hottest bars, opened few months ago. Phone: +972-50-7121209
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Great club with good music.
The bevareges are very expensive... like in every other club in Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

my favorite about this place is the hip hop program every Saturday night with the best dj's in town and really beautiful people.....
the prices are really average from other places and friendly bartenders that like to serve...
one on the only places in tel aviv that u can a see what is the meaning of good vibe

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The waiters took out another table bill from my credit card- I were informed her, so she took my card and returned with two recipes, one is a refund and one for the beer. So is she said...
Couple days later I find out she was double charge my for a mistake, and off course took my money for the beer.
I've called the manger and he literally told my piss off and that I should call my credit card company...
170 NIS for a poor beer. Unbelievable.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

First of all you have to pay 20 shekels to get in on a weekend, then the drinks are definitely overpriced. The shot of vodka is 40 shekels!!! Jimmy, Whaaaat!?!?! Also the DJ leaves much to be desired. It was impossible to dance as he'd let the song play for 3-5 seconds and then change to something totally different. So can't say I enjoyed my time there.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Most horrible service! I planned a birthday party there and made an arrangement with a hostess on the phone that I would have 30 people there, therefore she put aside a space big enough for all of us. The day before the party she suddenly tells me that everyone will have to pay a cover! she never told me that four days prior, when I made the original reservation. We got in and it all worked out but then a waitress literally harassed my friend and pushed her! (She is the one who wears two buns in her hair-watch out for her she'v very rude ) On top of that two of my friends were kicked out of one of our tables so an older man in his 60s can sit down (creepy-why is he out??) Overall, everyone had fun but staff is DISGUSTING!