All reviews independence park the tel aviv port clean rooms old port ben yehuda location is great israeli breakfast mediterranean sea beach roof shabbat shekels kosher jaffa cafes
Reviewed 4 May 2011

This hotel keeps getting better and better each time I come.

It is a 4 stars hotel very close to the beach. Excellent rooms, beautiful pool on the roof, lovely lobby and warm service. There is something about this hotel that makes me feel at home, maybe it’s the kind service and smiles you get from the employees.

Breakfast is big, dishes are very tasty, served buffet style.

I love this hotel it is my favorite in Tel Aviv and it is perfect accommodation for vacation without spending too much.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank fertig11
Reviewed 28 April 2011

Most helpful front desk and excellent service during meals. Absolutely great breakfast. Roof top swimming pool Is bit small but

terrific view and great ambience!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank pojh
Reviewed 13 April 2011

I liked this hotel. I travel at least 2 nights per week in the US and while the hotel is an older hotel property it is maintained well and the elevators are being redone. The location is terrific, 1 blk from the beach and independence park. There is 24 hour small supermarket (AM/PM) on the corner and buses pass within 2 blks of the hotel that take you throughout Tel Aviv, download a map from the DAN system because they are not provided at the stops and unless you read Hebrew you dont know where they go from the bus signs.

The hotel had a decent breakfast buffet all Mediterranean foods, and the choices changed daily and there was a small omelette station. Americans, Im talking to you: They are a kosher kitchen so do not expect breakfast meats. I did not mind and ate well to last me through the day. The pool was closed at the time of our visit, but the room was clean, bathroom nice sized and clean, and service was great. I used the tour Ben Eim, I think they come to the hotel and pick you up, Excellent tours - except they sucker you into their expensive lunch places before telling you how much extra it would cost you. I did not mind the food though but their practice annoyed me and the value of the lunch food for the price was not worth it. Otherwise great tours and I recommend it.

I recommend this hotel, the service was great, they have parking if you have a car and bus 5, 4, 10 are all within walking distance, restaurants are within 5 mins walking.

I gained some weight on this trip despite all the walking I did, so need not say anything more about their food. They also have a fridge in their room and a good view of the sea.

Enjoy.

Room Tip: Location
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Chulolaw
Reviewed 27 March 2011

I really liked this hotel, situated at the best location of Tel Aviv, new and fully eqquipped rooms at a fare price.
Of all the 4* hotel in Tel aviv it was a smart choice.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank r_ie11
Reviewed 15 March 2011

ROOMS on the small side but very nice. LOCATION great with a view of the sea.. WITHINwalking distance of the Old Port with lots of godd restrauants. The seafood is great, very fresh.

• Stayed: February 2011