Herods Tel Aviv
USD 407
USD 315
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 365/night.

USD 274
USD 212
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 242/night.

USD 378
USD 268
USD 285
USD 234
2,379 results
All reviewsdanit mitchellbusiness loungethe club loungeguest relationsspecial thanksbreakfast and dinnerthe entire staffexecutive roommediterranean seabusiness tripbeach frontsea viewfloorshaniisraelconciergetel
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Nice hotel with a beautiful view of the Mediterranean and the tel-aviv sky line. Clean hotel and the restaraunt food was great.

The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. Internet was fast and free.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenneth M
Gitit M, Guest Relations Manager at Herods Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear Kenneth M,

Thank you for sharing a review following your stay at the Herods Tel Aviv Hotel.
We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the rooms and outstanding meals.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

We looked for a 5 star hotel at Tel Aviv for our annual anniversary vacation and we picked Herods for this year. It was a very good experience! The hospitality was great, they kindly upgraded our room as they saw we came with a baby and surprised us with wine and chocolate for our anniversary. We'll definitely be back! a great location by the beach

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are quieter and with a better view.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liav C
osher2402, Guest Relations Manager at Herods Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2015

Dear Mr. Liav
Congratulations to your anniversary, I wish you many years of happiness and health with your wife
I was happy to read that we managed to surprise and spoil you first by upgrading your room & with our hospitality
Hope to see you soon among our guests
best regards
Shelly Shem tov - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2015

The rooms are great, the food is amazing and the view is beautiful. The location is comfortable and the pool is big and great. Very beautiful and clean hotel, no need to leave the area. The hotel workers are very nice.

Room Tip: Rooms with view to the beach
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Eden
I was pleased to read you enjoyed the rooms and the landscape views, the food and the service of the staff
hope to see you soon among our guests
Shelly Shem tov

Reviewed 19 July 2015

This hotel was incredibly rude to my daughter for no fault of her own. The clerk promised the manager would call. He did not call in the 3 days we were there. We also asked for a room change when we arrived. They agreed but it did not happen.

Room Tip: Request the south side for the view.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank carolynhat
osher2402, Guest Relations Manager at Herods Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

Dear Mrs. carolyn
Thanks for the feedback .
I was sorry to read your response. We always aim at giving service to every guest as if he was the only vip guest in the hotel. Unfortunately we were not able in your visit to meet your expectations and our goal.
Your comments were transmitted to the hotel reception desk for checking it.
Best Regards
Shelly Shem tov - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 19 July 2015

I stayed at the Herods for 11 nights on business and was very happy here...
The hotel is in on the beachfront literally and very close to all restaurants beachfront or otherwise.
Room was spacious bed large very comfortable and overlooking beach/pool.
Breakfast varied and fresh
The staff are all very nice and happy to help with anything ,special mention should be made to Amir on the reception who is very professional, polite and any problem is dealt with in a speedy manner and all with a smile.
On my arrival I was given a very nice room on the 15 th floor but it did not have a bath and Amir moved me to another room imiediately ,I was very happy after a long day travelling !
Osnat Nasi ,the hotel manager was exceptional in organising my stay as we had prior booking issues that seemed to be a problem for other people in the fattal chain but once we made contact with Osnat all was dealt with swiftly.
My family ended up coming to stay overnight as the hotel was so nice.
The only slight reservation I had was the swimming pool which does not have a lot of area around it to sunbathe but this did not concern me as the beach is accessible from the pool area .
I will return with my family .

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank 791jackieg

Dear Mrs.Jackie
Thank you very much for your nice review
I enjoyed reading we helped you solve a problem with your reservation, and especially enjoyed the room on a high floor, service staff and proximity to the sea. Hope to see you again among our guests