1,868 results
All reviews king david lounge guest relations sea view indoor pool executive room business lounge home away from home beautiful room mediterranean sea breakfast buffet is overlooking the beach business trip beach front israel concierge tel promenade
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at the Dan TA numerous times over the years, beginning with a family visit when I was a small child, and I am always delighted with the overall experience - from the helpful and friendly staff, to the comfortable and well-appointed rooms, to the two pools, great business lounge, easy beach access and of course, the amazing breakfast. My most recent 5-day stay, which I booked at the last minute, was particularly memorable as I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a huge room with a gorgeous view (picture below). Even though the hotel was completely packed with guests over the holiday, I found the staff to be as gracious and helpful as ever. It’s hands down my favorite hotel in Israel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Yaron A, Asst. Rooms Division Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear FR1,

Thank you for your ongoing loyalty to the Dan Tel Aviv and for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor online community.

I was so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your 5 day stay over new year's and that you felt looked after by our staff, enjoyed the amazing breakfast, lounge and proximity to the beach.

We look forward to welcoming you next time in Tel Aviv.

Warm regards and Happy New Year,

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Staff in general is great. Guest Relations, Concierge. The staff in the lounge are also very helpful.

Missing a lot of refinement for a "5 star" hotel. Parking attendants did not always speak English and got upset when I tried to insist that I was actually staying at the hotel. Signs said to use key card to enter from the garage, but the card reader doesn't work. Rooms have motion sensors to save energy by turning off the AC when you leave, but it takes a really really long time for the rooms to come back to temperature. Lobby bathrooms do not have baby changing tables. Lots of steps between lobbies, hard to navigate with strollers. Plenty of hot water in the rooms (which is very helpful when you have to wash a lot of baby bottles).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Aron C,
Thank for staying with us and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

I was glad to read that you enjoyed the hotel in general and took notice of your various comments. We take every comment from our guests very seriously and use it for further improvement.

We make every effort to make every guest feel valued and welcomed. I hope that this was the general feeling you left with and look forward to welcoming you back in Tel Aviv soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I went in to look For comforbility and quality. Very very good. A super place to be. Very Nice reception and service. Good bar and food. A must to dient your Tine. Holiday or business! I Will go back For sure.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Yaron A, Asst. Rooms Division Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear schraderfrans,

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the extra time to review us on Tripadvisor. This way other travelers can read about your experience in the hotel and make a smart choice.

At Dan Tel Aviv we pride ourselves for the uncompromising level of service and unmatched food quality among other advantages such as location, executive lounge and leisure facilities with two pools and a gym.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We had a pleasant stay at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel during the holiday. We got a free upgrade and late check. The staff was so kind and ready to help anytime. Very relaxing atmosphere, great service and many facilities. We also had a wonderful breakfast and dinner during the holiday. The food was so fresh and tasty. The hotel is located in front of a beautiful beach. Within walking distance of the port and also the busy streets of Tel Aviv. Defentaly consider going back again. Thank you so much!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Yossi Z,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for this holiday and for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor.

I was to read how much you enjoyed the upgrade, food at dinner and breakfast, the relaxing atmosphere and prime location.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Wishing you a happy new year and Shana Tova.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We'll return to this hotel. Our room was on the 5th floor overlooking the magnificent beach. We spent most of our time at the beach as access was so easy - 5 minute walk. Water warm very warm, gentle rolling waves - absolutely perfect!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Yaron A, Asst. Rooms Division Manager at Dan Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Kit V,

Thank you for review. I was happy to read how much you enjoyed our hotel and proximity to the beach.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,