2,258 results
All reviewsvista loungethe executive loungeahava productsdiamond membersalt water poolsushi restaurantturn down servicepool area ispool staffmediterranean seaold portsea viewisraelconciergegymjaffashabbat
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

In Israel where tourism is huge this hotel has consistently differentiated itself as being wonderful for both business and leisure. We’ve only stayed on the Vista floors which is like a hotel in a hotel offering an exquisite roof top private bar and lounge to eat, relax and unwind above one of the busiest cities in the world. The beach is beautiful although the pool can get quite busy at peak times. Staff in the Vista lounge are excellent and extremely helpful obtaining dinner reservations and guides. The price isn’t cheap but you get what you pay for.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Avery P,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Tel Aviv for your stay in Israel and for your kind comments.

I am happy to read that you have enjoyed most of your stay with us and that you appreciated the service and location of our hotel.

We look forward to welcome you again and to meet your expectations again in creating a perfect holiday experience for you so we will get the 5 stars ranking right after.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Love the Hilton. We had the Vista club room. Well worth the money. Newly renovated rooms. Access to the beautiful vista lounge where you check in and check out. Lounge has plenty of food at breakfast and dinner time.
Loved the pool area especially Avi at the pool who made me so welcome I didn’t want to leave. Position is great overlooking the beautiful sea. A short walk to Dizengoff.
Will return next year

Room Tip: Vista rooms if your budget let’s you
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear kodySydney,

Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Tel Aviv for your stay in the city that never stops and for taking the time to share your recent experience. We greatly appreciate feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

over the years I have been coming regularly and this hotel does not disappoint. The rooms are very nicely decorated and are very comfortable. All have a view of the sea and some on the front have their bathrooms with an extra view.
The pool is a on the ground floor and though the water is cold it is excellent for laps in the morning. The seating area is sometimes crowded and noisy but you can find chairs a bit more excluded. There is also a kiddie pool for smaller children.
This hotel is also directly on the sea thought you have to walk a little to get there, there is no major road to cross. It would be great if they had their own beach but the public ones below the hotel work well. You can take you towels and go for an early morning swim, most beaches have guards until 6pm.
The food at breakfast is an Israeli classic, and the choices are excellent and there is even a Japanese selection on the morning buffet. I have not eaten other meals here but I did try the Japanese restaurant in the lobby that I liked.
The staff are excellent and the Conseirge is a golden key person. All the staff are accommodating and efficient.
The only thing that is a bit strange is their elevator system maybe it is more efficient but it takes some getting used to.
I can highly recommend this hotel for your Tel Aviv stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jill w,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on tripadvisor.

I am so pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team. Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

With warm wishes

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Tel AVIV once or twice a year for a long time .

Over 20 years and i have NEVER ONCE thoughts for one second of starting anywhere else than the Tel Aviv Hilton

Why ? Simple .

SUPERB LOCATION
SUPERBLY ATTENTIVE STAFF
AMAZING FOOD AND FACILITIES

The GM Ronnie Fortis , runs the hotel with precision and flair . He has made it the giant of israeli hotel and of Hiltons worldwide

His PA , Adele , is amazing , Nothing is too much trouble for her

I feel i need to mention two other staff there who make my stays so special , each and every time

Gili , in the Vista Lounge on the 17th floor

Avi, The Deputy Pool Manager

I stay at a lot of hotels , but these two are incredible and make me feel like the hotel is a home from home each and every time

Do yourself a favour

STAY AT THE HILTON IN TELAVIV

Pointless looking anywhere else !!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Simon T,

We loved every word !

We really appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel together with the facilities and service.

We hope that you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv where we will be delighted to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our Hilton stay. Rooms were clean and spacious - in theory we had a sea view but we were over the car park and it wasn’t the beach view we were expecting (room 446).

We checked in early and were told our room would be ready at 2pm, at 2pm we were told another 20 mins, after 20 mins another 15... kinda irritating. And to be told ‘the hotel is full and housekeeping is busy’ seems a poor excuse. Yes we got a voucher for a drink... but not the point of course.

Breakfast buffet was pretty good, pool great and brilliant beach access. We’re certainly likely to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Matvl,

I am pleased that you compliment our hotel, despite your remarks about your room was not ready for you at 2 p,m.

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests. I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv.