All reviews great location coffee machine in the lobby suite hotel sofa bed small kitchen living area free coffee home away from home front desk staff one bedroom suite ben yehuda carmel market rooms are spacious breakfast room special thanks beach towels small hotel
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Really friendly hotel, very clean and great value for money. Excellent breakfast and great staff especially Hilary Cohen for all her help and advise on where to go and places to see. Only problem is that the car park should be better signed - located on the left of the hotel NOT on right as that is not for the hotel!!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I loved the experience, I will recommend to my friends, family and I will return! Good location close to everything, clean, quiet, friendly, good breakfast, good free internet, free parking, free hot drinks...

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Very friendly staff for a short business trip to Tel Aviv. Good suggestions for local restaurants. Nice breakfast. Hotel is clean, tidy and well located. Good for locals or international travellers. Beds are comfy with plenty of space in the room. My 3rd visit and will return again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Hilary C, Guest Relations at Best Western Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again, and we enjoy hearing that our hotel suited your purposes while on business in Tel Aviv. We do our utmost to ensure that our corporate guest's needs are catered for as much as possible. Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
With kind regards,
Hilary Cohen

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Accommodation is clean and staff are very accommodating. In fact, we had a plumbing issue and staff were very concerned that we we were satisfied after repairs were done. It was clear that they care.

Breakfast was fresh and healthy. Hot coffee always available in the lobby.
I will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

On behalf of all the team, we appreciate your positive feedback. We are happy you had a memorable stay with us.
Greetings and shalom from Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I was booked into this boutique hotel as part of a small group booking of 3 days with a charity. The leader of the group had stayed in Tel Aviv many times and had chosen this hotel as the pick on every basis. Small, personal, quiet, great location, good value, lovely rooms, etc After the trip I decided to stay on as I it was perfect for me wearing a tourist hat. Walk/run every morning along the foreshore, small gym.
If/when I return to TA, this will always be my choice of accomodation

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
BW-RegencySuites, Guest Relations at Best Western Regency Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy that our hotel services, facilities and location met with your expectations. We take great care to ensure that our guests enjoy the unique atmosphere of the hotel. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.
With kind regards from all the team.