starting with the very beautiful hotel, the afficient and pleasant service , the very good food and the wrm atmosphire - all those created a very enjoyable stay. i'd like to menyion daniel harif , kerern and hadar, and above all - the duo-re'im who led the seder , seng during meals and conducted the servises in the synagogue in the most beautiful traditional way.we'll come back next year ! ! !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, IHG, Odigeo and Expedia APAC so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental