“Poor customer service”

Ranked #203 of 1,844 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

To make a long sisapointing evening in few words.
Party of 8. Waited long time for order to be taken. After long wait 3 dishes arrived. Only one of them was correct. Other three meals arrived 10 min after first three. Still missing two dishes. Asked weiter for status. At first he was surprised we didn’t receive it, then came back and said they dropped it. By the time we received the last two meals everyone else was done and that was not the end. The meat was not cooked.
After telling the weiter how disappointing the dinner experience was, he apologized and offered free desert. We all were so fed up that we didn’t want to take more chances.
Horrible customer service, the manager never came to check or oppologise.
Expensive and Extremely disappointing

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Empty plate! Full up! Smallest portion - Fillet Steak - forget before pics it’s about the after pic!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice food on the whole and good service. However, no sides available except for green leaf salad. Meat always comes with potatoes - no other options. Asked for medium - well but mostly under. If you like it rare and a huge carnivore - perfect!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

There aren't a lot of places in israel where I would order a steak...and while this wasn't quite world class, it was still really, really good, enough so that I ordered it again the second time I came. Both times we've gotten the mixed grill sampler. It's a bit expensive, but comes with sides and dessert, so I think it was worth it. The atmosphere is very nice, certainly appropriate for a business dinner. Great service as well.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I was asked to review the restaurant before choosing one for a company event.

For starters we tried the carpaccio, the ceviche and were also given the antipasti dish on the house.

The ceviche was good, not amazing but good. Plenty of flavor, good amount of fish.
The carpaccio was cut really thick and was not enjoyable. The antipasti was good but a bit burnt.

For the mains we had the beef fillet and the entrecôte. We were pleasantly surprised two good plates. They were well cooked and not too hard or salty as might happen in Kosher restaurants. The accompanying baby potatoes were good too.

We skipped dessert.

All that for and 4 beers for 640ILS is just too expensive in my book. I feel for that kind of money I can do much better.

2  Thank Benamard