“Perfect Place to stay when visiting Tel Aviv”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nicole I
New York, New York, United States
“Perfect Place to stay when visiting Tel Aviv”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I searched for a long time when looking for a place to stay in Tel Aviv. I was travelling with my husband and 2 year-old toddler.This apartment had some of the top reviews on Trip Advisor, so I took a chance and booked. I couldn't be happier with my decision. The place was beautifully decorated, had top of the line technology, and was extremely comfortable.

Golan and his brother were extremely helpful and made sure we were taken care of during our stay. An example of this is when I arrived, I realized there was a pack-and-play, not a crib for my son. They immediately went out and bought me the crib I wanted! I call that exceptional customer service.

The apartment was close to everything; shopping, restaurants, beach, highway. Perfect location! I felt like I was part of the city.

My family that lives in Israel came to visit, and they were extremely impressed with the apartment as well, and were shocked at how beautiful of a place we found.

I really enjoyed my trip! Thanks!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Fl

Reviewed 19 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Ohio
Reviewed 22 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing