“Amazing experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marky0152
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 11 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I stayed in the apartment on Sirkin for six weeks.The place was just perfect in size,2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms kitchen,eating area.There were 4 modern televisions 3 air conditioners ,washer dryer..everything to make my stay very comfortable! Because I'm in a wheelchair ground floor access was very appreciated..The owner,Guy was just amazing.If I did not how to work something he showed up to help me within the hour.He showed us how to use the appliances.Once my scooter,I thought was broken because it was not accepting a charge..Guy found the solution immediately and saved my vacation..He was extremely honest and good natured.He refunded to me a days rent because I miscalculated the days in the apt.Really honest!!also location is excellent..close to the beach,shopping,restaurants etc.Highly recommend this apt.and dealing with Guy and Eric,his partner..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, helpfulness of owner
Liked least: A bit pricey for the amount of time I was there...41 days
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
rh252015
Short Hills, New Jersey
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Our family has been renting apartments in Tel Aviv for 7 summers in a row. We have always needed to find a different apartment due to various issues. There are no issues here. It was perfect. The owners are honest, authentic, kind and so helpful. When we extended my stay they came and helped us move! When the apartment needed something it was brought to me immediately.
The location is amazing, 7 minutes from the beach and right in the center with the best restaurants. The apartment has everything you need/fully equipped. (I was there for 6 weeks). Everything worked well (wifi, TV's and washer dryers).The apartment is clean and spacious and beautifully decorated. It is 2 one bedroom apartments put together. It is on the ground floor and so there are no stairs to climb.
We have found our new home away from home. I just hope that after this review there will be a spot for us!
Again the trustworthiness of these owners are unparalleled. You can relax and enjoy your vacation and know that Guy, Arik and Sammy are there for you. Thank you guys!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
new york
Reviewed 13 July 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Germany
Reviewed 11 January 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing