“Bar experience for dinner very good”
Review of La Shuk

La Shuk
Ranked #14 of 1,652 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: "Fatush" sea fish, sumac and pita.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I was trying to find a restaurant with good food and a bar to sit at and eat, It's amazing how few I could find. Some listings say they have a bar, but they end up not having a physical bar. I found La Shuk on tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. Before I was even handed a menu the bartender announced, "we're all having a shot"
He proceeded to ask everyone at the full bar what they wanted. Once every got their shot, we all toasted. I'm thinking "I like this place already". This caused everyone at the bar to get to meet each other and started me off on the right track.

I was handed their bar menu and chose the Butchers Cut Onglet with mashed potatoes. To nicely cooked pieces of beef were placed before me. At first I thought the portion was small, but by the time I moved on to my second piece, I was very much enjoying my meal and became full.

This place has a nice vibe although the bar is small. Pretty people, good food, and yes, a welcome shot. What's not to like

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Not eaten yet, but will do. Currently drinking in the attached bar. Excellent barman, excellent music, pickled turnip nibbles and a bottle of Hendrick's gin staring at me.... This may not end well.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Original apero, excellent food and wine for a reasonable price. You could feel the good vibes by the staff. The girl had feeling for every detail. A surprise dessert offered "from the house". Good music. This diner made our trip to israel great. Life can be wonderful

Reviewed 9 September 2017

For that price very good restaurant. Real middle east and European cousin. Had my birthday there. Book before

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The service is just perfect! Welcoming and useful. People help you to choose the better dish and wine according to your preferences. Food is delicious and the ambiance very warm. The view is amazing because you are just in face of the magnificence of the Bauhaus buildings of the Dizengoff Square. La Shuk is definitely one of our best restaurant experiences in Tel Aviv.