1,913 results
All reviews happy hour free massage rooftop deck hilton beach superior room shakshuka beach bag home away from home sitting area excellent breakfast busy street rooms are small israeli breakfast the location is perfect fiona avi sea
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We spent 4 days at this lovely hotel very close to the beach and within walking distance to many of Tel Aviv's attractions and neighborhoods. At first our room was too small for my husband and myself, but the next day we were moved to a more comfortable room. We really appreciated the manager accommodating our request. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The shower was great, but we could not figure out how to prevent water from ending up all over the floor. The Israeli breakfast was amazing and the breakfast staff were so so nice---like family. We enjoyed the rooftop and the beautiful view. Water bottles were complimentary and that is such a nice perk especially when it is so hot outside. Overall, a very nice stay. Thank you Shalom Relax and we hope to stay with you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Unimpressive from outside but a great location walking distance from Mediterranean beaches and restaurants. Great morning buffet and complementary massages (15 minutes). Roof Top balcony offers great sunsets and views. Staff is ready, willing, and able to please. Great park and walking trails across the street.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Shalom Hotel & Relax Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Storyteller-N03,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are glad that you were pleased with our excellent location and were able to experience the nearby attractions. We appreciate your compliments regarding our great breakfast, complimentary massage, nice rooftop views, and friendly staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,
Eti Krichevsky, General Manager, Shalom Hotel and Relax
Sivan Morad, Guest Relations Manager, Atlas Hotels

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I was very pleased with my stay. Traveling on business in Israel. My particular room was very small and the Desk area virtually unusable. Just too small even for a laptop computer.

I think this is definitely a beach tourist hotel that caters to the young crowd vacationing and clubbing. Not a good spot for the business traveler.

Very nice hotel, just not set up for business.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for my birthday and it was perfect. Such a cute and quite place. The staff is so nice and helpful. Just fantastic. The room was very clean and felt very luxurious. The location is fantastic.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018

My two children (ages 14 and 20) traveled to Israel recently and spent 8 days at the Shalom and Relax Hotel on Hayarkon Street right across the beach in Tel Aviv. I would recommend this hotel to any individual, couple or families traveling to Israel. Despite three people sharing a room, we had enough space for us and there was sufficient closet space for our clothes. The room was pleasant and had kind of a modern European vibe to it. The staff is outstanding. They are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and spare no effort in ensuring their guests enjoy their visits. Breakfast was excellent and my children enjoyed the daily afternoon snacks, a great way to end a busy day of visiting the beach or touring Israel. The location of the hotel is excellent, near the beach and easy to get to any transportation hubs you might desire. All in all, this was a great trip and the staff at Shalom Hotel were a significant part of that experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear chicagopro16,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with many aspects of the hotel. We appreciate your kind compliments regarding our pleasant room, modern vibe, outstanding staff, excellent breakfast, fun afternoon treats, and prime location. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Best Regards,