All reviews great location apartments are clean lovely apartment full kitchen apartment hotel ben yehuda st fresh towels gordon beach great place to stay central tel aviv busy street the hotel manager comfortable bed walking distance to the beach short walk nice stay stay there again
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Shlomi, the hotel manager was great. He helped me reorganize my tour bookings and made the calls to the tour companies to ensure everything was in order. He called the airline on my behalf to change my flight dates and ensured I had the bus & train schedules. He even showed me where to catch the relevant bus & printed out schedules & routes for me so I wouldn’t get lost. Thank you Shlomi for making me feel welcome. He loaned me an adapter to charge my devices for the duration of my stay... My room was cleaned every day, with fresh towels etc., even though I was out more than in....I was able to leave my luggage at the sister hotel after checkout. Kudos to you! You’re the best. *****

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2018

we have been here already the second time. location is perfect - close to the beach and also to plenty of bars and restarants. Apartments are nice and spacious and nearly all of them come with a terrace. only one small minus - the cleaning staff does not really clean the appartment but only change towels. in case of questions or troubles - Shlomi, the landlord, has always an open ear and tries to help and find solutions.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Everything fantastic. Sholomi extremely helpful, spoke great English and accommodating. The location was a perfect 2-minute walk to the beach. You have a pharmacy and supermarket across the street. Apartment clean and comfortable bed, bus 10 next to the apartment take you to Jaffa for 6 Shekels, beautiful old town worthy to visit, taxi from the airport cost Israeli shekel 160 to Tel Aviv, drivers overcharge be careful, they rip us off, Tel Aviv is a very expensive city but very interesting place We were very happy with everything, good value for money.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
shlomi11, Manager at Sea Land, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear Guest

We thank you choosing to stay with us in your vacation and hope to have you next time in Tel-Aviv

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Sea Land Apartment is located very good, near to the Bars and Restaurants, to the beach and to the Center. The Service is excellent and the rooms are very cleaned up. Beautiful room with modern facilities.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
shlomi11, Manager at Sea Land, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your Review.
We hope to have you over next time you are in Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Good location, beach less than 5 minutes from the property, very friendly staff, who are always available, smiling and welcoming, good size of the room, nothing to complain about - would definetly be back.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
shlomi11, Manager at Sea Land, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest

Your worm words help us to stay on trak.