All reviews in the heart of tel aviv amazing boutique hotel hot tub dried fruit carmel market small hotel rooms are beautiful location is great nespresso machine stayed one night enjoyed our stay street noise breakfast is served free coffee roof terrace walking distance business trip
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Travelling with my 87 years old father I decided to pick this hotel for the location the rooftop and the human size. Happy all the way with my choice and even more! Nice people working there perfect location to visit south TLV shouk hacarmel yafo neve tsedek etc walking distance fruits and cookies in the lobby and in the room fresh bottle of water every day and welcoming bottle of wine!
Lots of nice cafes and restaurant around for breakfasts and meals!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
manager949, Manager at Nordoy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Erik R,

Thank you so much for writing this review.

I am extremely happy to read that you and your father found the people nice, the location perfect and the refreshments in the room a nice treat.

It was a pleasure hosting you and your father and I truly hope we will have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

All the best,

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Stayed five nights at the Nordoy. A beautiful building perfectly located. The renovation of this historical building is respectful and well done.
Enjoyed our own terrace on top floor very much. And the Cava bottles everywhere!

Room Tip: Rooms on top floor are amazing.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
manager949, other at Nordoy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Albeert F,

Thank you so much for this lovely review! I am so happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I loved reading that you found the building beautiful and perfectly located, the renovation respectful and well done and the terrace a lovely place to relax in at the end of a busy day.

I want to thank you personaly for choosing to stay with us and truly hope we will have the oppertunity to host you again.

All the Best,

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is clean and friendly . It is situated in the south city . This location is good for restaurants , the beach , markets and Jaffa old town. They are building a restaurant and bar so that breakfast can be eaten in the hotel but the options of restaurants offered for breakfasts at the moment are great .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
manager949, Operations manager at Nordoy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear ic&Fw,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review!

I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the location, the friendly staff and that you even know about our restaurant that will open this February.

I truly hope we will have the pleasure of hosting you again.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and for this lovely review.

All the best,
Dana and the Nordoy team

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night at the Nordoy. The rooms were large and new. We had an espresso machine and complimentary dried fruit in the room. In addition, they have complimentary cava, cookies, and chocolate in the lobby and the rooftop. The roof is a great spot to chill and it has a hot tub. The staff is very nice and helpful. While their restaurant is not open yet, they offer 3 locations for breakfast which is a nice variety. The location is great with a lot of restaurants and bars around. Highly recommended!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
manager949, Operations manager at Nordoy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Julia M,

Thank you so much for all your kind words!

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, Im so happy to see that you found our rooms large and new, the complimentary things in the hotel a nice surprise and the rooftop and location perfect.

I truly hope we will have the chance to host you again.

Once again, thank you for this lovely review.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Marvelous stay in a wonderfull small hotel where all the staff looked after us with a great devotion...It's the third time that I am staying in that hotel and I did appreciated each of my stay...Bonus...It's located in a very nice area and a public parking is just 100m from the hotel

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
manager949, Room Division Manager at Nordoy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Cooper ,
I am so happy to read that your had a great stay with us again ! We were so happy to host you one more time and are looking forward to welcome you very soon !
Thank you for the 5 star rating and for your time writing us you nice review.

We hope to see you soon at the hotel !

Best regards,