“Tasty food”

Ranked #151 of 1,846 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Tasty food, good quality dishes, very good service
we got a free desert and the other time a free salad

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I brought a visitor from work to dinner, the food as usual was great and service as well was good. However I was very disappointed that you took out the קינוח החלבה one of your signature dishes. One more point for improvement, we were sitting outside in he patio, when the host led us to our table my guest asked me if she is taking us to work in the kitchen.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank shayt343
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I came with my son, 16 years old. The first impression is a "Wow". The restaurant is very beautiful. It looks like you walk into a small village with automn trees, a fountain and it gives a very good vibe. The food is fairly priced with nice portions and taste like heaven. Everyone can find something he likes as the menu is a very rich one. The staff is very professional and nice. The dishes are served swiftly and with a smile. Not my first time, and surely not my last one.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Can not go worng, with a menu that has something for everyone and more.
Truly a chef restaurant that take pride in its food and service all top notch at less than half the price of similair places in NYC, Washington DC or London.

Great for business and couples

Tip: order what you won't find in other places increase your joy and pleasure

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Segev Express , in the financial district of Tel Aviv. Setting like an outdoor courtyard but inside.I had the chicken livers in Terriyake with mushrooms.Tasty and well prepared, served in a skillet type pan. Potatoes baked then roasted, tasty.My husband had a delicious hamburger.
SERVICE excellent from the time we were seated, to food arriving at table and table being cleared. Never felt like anyone rushing us.
Cherry on the top, my husband left his prescription sunglasses there and within 5 min of leaving restaurant, they traced us to let us know they found them.NOW THATS IMPRESSIVE.

Date of visit: June 2018