Review Highlights
The Awesome God of Israel

Shalom! Aviel is Superguide! Love it! The God who made Israel is awesome, omniscient and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Cecilia L
via mobile
Best Tour Guide!

Thank you, Aviel, for such an amazing tour!! Your knowledge of Israel history was very... read more

Reviewed 10 November 2018
Mishzash08
Philippines
via mobile

All reviews his knowledge wakey wakey informative trip church group holy land tour his passion great person fantastic tour come alive old city temple mount marcos archaeology superhero god ruiz credibility
Reviewed 5 April 2018

A large diverse church group recently had the pleasure of having Marcos (Aviel) as our guide throughout the Holy Land. He was extremely well-informed regarding cultural and historical locations, and because of his unique background in both theology and archaeology, he was able to provide additional Biblical insight into the places we visited and how they tied into the Old and New Testament. In addition, he has a great sense of humor and was extremely patient when members of the group wandered off, needed to rest, or had trouble hearing. I would recommend to any group that is considering a trip to Israel; request Mac

Date of experience: March 2018
Marcos Enrique R, Owner at Aviel Israel Superguide, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

For me was a joy serving you guys. At your service.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Times of refreshing on our 2nd visit to Israel! Yeshua Reigns over Israel!
Marcos, our "superhero" certainly made it more memorable with his knowledge and a big plus to his humour. He made every one comfortable and at ease from Day 1, and it was hard to leave on the last day. He has a big heart. You could feel his love and passion for his craft and for Israel! He is a superguide!! A big thumbs up for Marcos!!!

Date of experience: October 2017

I am very glad you liked my work, yes it was hard to say hello, hey but i came to see in December.:-) at your service.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I visited the Holy Lands with a church group of 35 people in March 2018. We thoroughly enjoyed Marcos! He is so knowledgeable, friendly, personable, funny, easy going, well educated, organized and just fun to be around. He was with us for our 10 day trip and we had a wonderful, informative trip from TelAviv to Tiberius and Jerusalem. Don’t think we could ask for any better. We all had a new friend when we left!

1  Thank Meilikes

I was very happy being around you and serving you, i am please you enjoyed my work, please my regards to the rest of the group. I am waiting for their review:-)

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

A group of members and friends from our church visited Israel in March and Marcos was placed by God as our guide for this wonderful adventure. Marcos is a very friendly, polite and knowledgeable superguide. Superguide surely fits his title as he was super! We felt no one could have matched him in his service to us! He has been called by his Master to spread his knowledge! We absolutely fell in love with him!

1  Thank Zana H

I am at your service, i shall see you all soon in W,V

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the privilege of visiting the Holy Land in March. We were given Marcos, aka Superman/Superguide, as our tour guide. I could tell you about his knowledge, I could tell you of his kindness, but even more importantly I want to tell you that Marcos is real. He doesn’t just share his head knowledge. He shares his “heart” knowledge. While visiting St. Peter’s at the Sea of Galilee, Marcos was obedient to the Holy Spirit and in turn, each of us were blessed and humbled by the Goodness of our Savior. I would not want to visit the Holy Land without Marcos as our guide! Thank you Marcos for sharing your wisdom and heart with us!

Date of experience: March 2018

I am very happy iI met you and thankful for the friendship which is growing between us, looking forward meeting you all in W.V