“Truly a SUPER guide and guy”

Aviel Israel Superguide
Ranked #16 of 277 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I customize my tours according to my clients needs. We could either do 1/2 day tour (about 4 hours) to a full tour (about 8 hours). All Tours Start and end by Yafo gate. I have a B.A in Bible and M.A in Archaeology. Don't hesitate asking, I am here to serve...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Marcos was our guide during a recent church group tour of Israel. It was a wonderful experience. Our entire group enjoyed having him as our tour guide. In a short time, he became a friend and member of our group. He is professional and was very knowledgeable about the history, religious background and archeology of each location. His personality is personable, kind and genuine. Prior to the trip, I was a little curious about the Trip Advisor photos of him dressed in Marvel superhero clothing. It’s intentional to make him standout and memorable among all the other guides in Israel. He seemed to have friends and contacts at every location. At times, we almost felt like we got VIP treatment being with Marcos. His laugh is one of a kind!! He was always pleasant and upbeat from the initial morning departure from the hotel to the return after a hot day of sightseeing. He truly is a SUPER guide. I highly recommend him.
I would also advise that groups definitely use the “whisper headsets”. Some of the locations are crowded and it was so nice to be able to sit a bit away from the commotion and still hear Marcos clearly.

Marcos Enrique R, Owner at Aviel Israel Superguide, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

It was so much fun being around you guys, you don't feel you are actually working. My regards to the rest of the group and i hope they can find the time to express their thoughts as well as you did.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"superhero"
"ruiz"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A large diverse church group recently had the pleasure of having Marcos (Aviel) as our guide throughout the Holy Land. He was extremely well-informed regarding cultural and historical locations, and because of his unique background in both theology and archaeology, he was able to provide additional Biblical insight into the places we visited and how they tied into the Old and New Testament. In addition, he has a great sense of humor and was extremely patient when members of the group wandered off, needed to rest, or had trouble hearing. I would recommend to any group that is considering a trip to Israel; request Mac

For me was a joy serving you guys. At your service.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Times of refreshing on our 2nd visit to Israel! Yeshua Reigns over Israel!
Marcos, our "superhero" certainly made it more memorable with his knowledge and a big plus to his humour. He made every one comfortable and at ease from Day 1, and it was hard to leave on the last day. He has a big heart. You could feel his love and passion for his craft and for Israel! He is a superguide!! A big thumbs up for Marcos!!!

I am very glad you liked my work, yes it was hard to say hello, hey but i came to see in December.:-) at your service.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I visited the Holy Lands with a church group of 35 people in March 2018. We thoroughly enjoyed Marcos! He is so knowledgeable, friendly, personable, funny, easy going, well educated, organized and just fun to be around. He was with us for our 10 day trip and we had a wonderful, informative trip from TelAviv to Tiberius and Jerusalem. Don’t think we could ask for any better. We all had a new friend when we left!

1  Thank Meilikes

I was very happy being around you and serving you, i am please you enjoyed my work, please my regards to the rest of the group. I am waiting for their review:-)