“Beautiful apartment in the heart of the old city”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
GLOWS - unique experience
three quarters
free wifi
kitchenette
walking distance from western wall, temple mount, christian quarter, downtown jerusalem
comfortable twin beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Neil R
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment in the heart of the old city”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My wife and I have recently completed our first trip to Israel. The country has made a profound impression on us which will stay with us always. Jerusalem is a city like no other: a combination of the modern and the ancient; the sacred and the profane; the busy hum of a metropolis and the quietude and contemplation offered by its many religious centres, courtyards, gardens and, sometimes, even streets. Jerusalem: the meeting point for and cradle of the world’s 3 greatest religions. My wife and I wanted to stay within the walls of the old city and we chose the Jewish Quarter. We weren’t looking for a hotel but wanted to live amongst the residents (which numbers around 2500) and Glows was an excellent choice: situated at the edge of the Jewish quarter and the Muslim Quarter and only a short walk from the Armenian and Christian Quarters. The apartment is perfectly located in an attractive area and offers you easy access to the whole of the old city. It can be reached through a maze of streets from the Zion, Jaffa or Dung Gates and, if you are driving or arriving by taxi or bus, you need to head for the only car park in the Jewish Quarter which is less than 5 minutes walk away. My wife and I were thrilled with the location and were not disappointed when we saw the apartment. It is extremely well appointed and designed, comfortable and attractive in every way and has everything that we could possibly need, including an iron which many hotels don’t have (it does not have a tv but the wi-fi is excellent). It is clean and spacious and offers an excellent base in which to explore this wonderful city. The host could not have been better: she was extremely helpful, practical in her advice and made every effort to ensure our stay was as good as possible. I can not recommend this apartment highly enough.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Gregory S
Gold Coast, Australia
“Great Old City Location”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Perfect for a short stay in the Old City. Margit was a very helpful & imformative Hostess. Clean & basic facilities with personal touches.

TheRealPh...
Darwin, Australia
“In the Heart of the Old City”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We just yesterday checked out of Glows. What more can I say, AWESOME. The location is perfect, with everything less than a 5 minute walk away. We will definitely stay here again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Floren88
Mexico City, Mexico
“The best place to stay in Jerusalem!”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

It was great to be in the old city! The room have everything and is well located!!
The owner is a great person. We were amazed because she called the airport the check if we have landed ok. She also haloed us booking some taxis we needed to take and she received us with some fruits in the room.
Staying inside the old city is the best!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Timna B
New York City, New York
“Great place to stay !”
Reviewed 10 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

I visited Israel for about three weeks and stayed at five different locations and I must say that I was extremely impressed with GLOWS( Jerusalem)! ill first start of by saying that the hosts made me feel very comfortable and secure, It was easy to communicate with them and I felt that they were happy to answer all of my questions. In term of the actual place, it was so unique! The size was perfect! The location was amazing! it was very clean and organized! I will definitely recommend this place to who ever wants to stay in Jerusalem, because from now on this is where ill stay whenever I'm in the area!
T

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing