“Interesting Twist on Meat Filled Dough”
Review of Ishtabach

Ishtabach
Ranked #22 of 774 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Better for carnivores than vegetarians, however vegetarian option is also good. Middle Eastern spices. Worth trying at least once...

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My husband had wanted to visit here for a long time but it was always crowded with a queue when we passed. Finally yesterday we found a free table, and were not disappointed. The pastries were super delicious. He had cheek of beef filling and I had chicken. I need up giving him half of my pastry as it was too much for me with a deliciously fresh shuk salad which we ate while waiting for the pastries, fresh from the taboon. The only downside was the loud music which made conversation difficult.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

We were a group of six and we found a table out front of the restaurant, which is small and casual. The service was good and all of us enjoyed our meals! Delicious! We will come again! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I tell everyone going to Jerusalem to go here. Just thinking about the food makes my mouth water. It was excellent.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Baked dough with a meat filling
Very tasty and yummy. Baked right in front of you in their oven Goid beer and sides
Good service. Will go back to try other items as well at my next chance!