“Awesome burgers and fries!!!”

Tel Aviv Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #161 of 791 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Karma paid off and I strolled upon the Tel Aviv Kitchen & Bar. The food and the staff were terrific. I'm coming back tomorrow before I head to the states!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

My friend and I are big fans of burgers and received a recommendation by a local guy place, I must admit we were bitterly disappointed. Bun burger was dry and and the burger it self burnt out and was not juicy at all. The service was terrible. I would skip on this place in jerusalem!

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Best burgers around!!! Great atmosphere and drink selection. Yuda provided exceptional service. A must for Jerusalem.

1  Thank Kristine R
Reviewed 9 June 2015

They don't know nothing about service or how to treat a customer,
I stopped here with a Freind for dinner becouse its looked like a nice place, everything tolk to much time, first of all the drink-15min, than food another 20min.
The hamburger bun was dry and crumbled, and the burger it self was just o.k!
For the end I was going to the toilet one cell on second floor, if you are not a man that stand and do your thing, don't bother climb up its stinks (sorry).
Bottom line a big disappointing.
Good luck

1  Thank Yohanashmill
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

We came by this place by an accident and decided to sit because this street have nice vibe. Well that was a bad decision, poor food, worthless service in Jerusalem I'm not coming back there!