“Loved the food”
Review of No 150 Chef Burger - CLOSED

No 150 Chef Burger
Cuisines: American, French, Russian, Israeli, Fast food
Reviewed 22 July 2016

We wanted something informal for lunch and asked where the best hamburger/fries places was in Jerusalem. We thought the hamburger was great and the fries along with quick service. Better than a lot of hamburger places in the states

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Very good burgers. It is a little expensive, but you do get quite a bit of food with your meal. We particularly liked that you can pick and choose exactly the ingredients you would like. They also have a vegetarian burger option.

1  Thank worldhistorian
Reviewed 29 May 2016

This is more than just a run of the mill burger place - all the food is freshly prepared to order - the burgers, salads and everything is fresh and delicious- fast service and a great price.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I wasn't really keen on eating a burger in the old city in Jerusalem but when I passed this place I got curios and checked what they have and got talking to a Jewish family who had dinner with his kids and he highly recommended their burgers. So me and my friend did and I must say it was so worth it! They make the patty right there and also cut the fries fresh! And I was excited to try the many types of sauces!

Reviewed 1 December 2015

Fast Fresh food in the Old City Jewish Quarter. You order and pay at the register and then your food is brought to your table. The menu is varied. We shared a chicken Schwarma with lettuce and tomatoes. A small salad and drink came with it, I would recommend and would return. Hope this helps.