“Incredible day with shimon”

Best Jerusalem Guide - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 43 Food & Drink in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Shimon Mizrahi. I am a Jerusalem native and a Certified Tour Guide. I offer unique tours to first time visitors and to tourists who regularly visit Israel. I specialize in private day tours of Israel, which I can customize to your interests. For example, I can offer tours emphasizing history, archeology, or religion (Jewish, Catholic or Protestant) or a general overview. My areas of expertise are Jerusalem, Masada and the Dead Sea and the Galilee. My tours vary to accommodate individuals, couples, families, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and small groups looking for an exclusive, boutique experience, especially where repeat visitors to Israel want to see new places they may not have seen before. Looking forward hearing from you...
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This review is long overdue but the experience and the service Shimon gave us was impeccable. We had 4 in our group, and everyone was extremely happy with the choice we made. Shimon made sure every one's questions was answered, he's very patient, friendly, and fun to be with, he provided excellent tour. I was not expecting him to go out of his way so much, but he went over and above for us, and we couldn't stop complimenting him at the end. I highly recommend.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been to Jerusalem multiple times and have had multiple guides as well. By far, Shimon was the best! In addition to having a vast span of knowledge, he is very entertaining. Personally, after having Shimon as our guide I was very educated and wanted another experience with him. Shimon absolutely brings the full package when he is your guide! Definitely would recommend!

1  Thank bennyinusa
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This was an awesome tour! Shimon took us on a journey of a lifetime!
The history behind Jerusalem is fascinating and gave me a magical glimpse into the bible itself as well as present days.
Shimon's collection of photos from late 19th century, early 20th century is one of a kind. I'm glad I finally got the chance to get a glimpse inside this magnificent city!
Thank you for an unforgettable day!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Shimon was so much fun! We had an amazing tour of Jerusalem with him. I think the tour was around 7 hrs. We traveled through all four quarters, the Muslim Street and all around. We were given a great history lesson also. It was a fun thing to do with a group of friends!

I highly recommend Shimon for a great Jerusalem tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This was mine and my wife's second tour of Israel in the last 2 years, and since we had such a great time the first time with Shimon, we decided to book another trip to show off our great city to our friends visiting from with us from Texas. And, once again, it was outstanding!
First of all, Shimon was Awesome! he was upbeat, cool, smart, funny, and filled with fun tour facts and knowledge of the old city, and delivered a great day to us! He genuinely seems to enjoy engaging with his guests and showing off his beautiful and historic city. He was an absolute pleasure! And second, what a beautiful day it was! We got to go see all the places on our list, which was a true pleasure for all of us, especially our Texan friends! I can't say enough positive things about Shimon. If you're on the fence about what to do in Jerusalem/Israel, and want to see and learn as much as possible in a short time, Best Jerusalem Guide is it..!!

1  Thank שלי י