Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 144
View deal
Expedia.comUSD 144
Hotels.comUSD 144
PricelineUSD 144
Orbitz.comUSD 144
eDreamsUSD 144
CheapTicketsUSD 144
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

We spent one night at this hotel before 2 days ; breakfast was not bad . We are 2 adults and 3 juniors .. The value was so expensive 900 NIS . The room was dirty ; the door was broken and didn't closed . Mwafaq abu alhija 0524676886

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2020

I loved the front desk staff at this hotel - they were very friendly and helpful when I experienced some issues locally.
Check in in a large group was cumbersome but again very good natured.
I checked in and out over the course of a week and some rooms are really so much better than others! It seems some have been updated recently and some haven't. Yummy breakfast buffet, although wouldn't necessarily eat in the restaurant at dinnertime.
All in all, pretty good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Emma B
Reviewed 4 January 2020

this hotel scammed me out of over a $1000 dollars via booking.com
this is how they operate - you book months ahead with an excellent rate for peak period on booking.com .they confirm your booking but prior to arrival, they send you a message booking cancelled as credit card rejected when they never even run your card. So as I did on Christmas night there were no rooms for a family of 6 , yet you could still book these rooms on booking.com so I rebooked 2 rooms for 3 nights and they now process the amount on credit card. They only provided 1 four sleeper room but charged the full rate for 2 rooms and promised a refund. They now say I verbally agreed to this amount for 1 room.
Please stay away and be careful when booking with booking.com

Room tip: larger rooms
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

I've stayed here several times and my last 2 visits have been fine BUT I'm wondering what has happened to the best front reception employee this hotel ever had! Nervana was so kind, helpful and always professional! The National is not the same without her!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank swissjetsetter
Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

Superficially attractive hotel, good location and parking (this matters) On every other index a dreary, dated experience. Restaurant menu is from last century, as are rooms. Kettle and fridge provided but nothing else. When queried at front desk about tea, coffee, cups etc told to go to the shop across the street. Dim lights in room so impossible to read after dark. Checking out we're told we hadn't paid.... we had but took 30 minutes to prove it. Arrogant staff, no ambience - nobody cares or has any interest in the customer. Room was clean and in convenient location but no other reason to stay. Price, as is usual in Israel, ludicrously high by normal standards, quality low and value hard to discern.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple