“When You Crave a Bacon Cheeseburger in Jerusalem”
Review of Iwo's Meatburger

Iwo's Meatburger
Ranked #304 of 794 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 April 2017

When you're craving a very non-kosher bacon cheeseburger, Iwo is the place to go. Very American style, Big piece of meat cooked exactly to our desires. They also have beer.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Due to the sabbath, there was nothing open. We walked for ages and came across Iwo's. It was quite busy but we got served and waited for our food. It was cool to watch the men in a line working away at the counter and producing the food. My burger was a big burger which I asked for medium well. The first bite was so juicy and meaty that I was quite taken aback. Usually bigger burgers are less juicy but this one was full of juicy flavour. The kids and my wife also enjoyed their food but everyone was just a bit too tired to truly appreciate how actually tasty it was. We also had some onion rings which weren't all that but by then it was all too late and time for bed. A fun local tasty place.

1  Thank Baldmeateater
Reviewed 6 March 2017

This place was recommended by several people in our hotel. Most are Americans. So we tried and this place felt like I was back home stateside. You have several burgers to chose from and it took my family several minutes. They all look good. This is not an In and Out burger style. They have big fresh burgers made in front of you. Good thing we got here and ordered before this place became packed with customers. I ordered Iwo's Hamburger which is the man's food. The staff is very busy and will tend to your needs. The cost is about $14-$15 USD. To me the burger was worth it.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

It was a very average burger. I felt that it was overpriced for what it was and there wasn't much atmosphere. Service was friendly but a bit too forward for my taste

Reviewed 13 February 2017

You have to add the bacon and the cheese on separately, but it is worth it. Love the atmosphere and the food. The french fries were great as well. we also got some onion rings to share. Very happy campers!