All reviews no elevator israeli style breakfast great location downtown jerusalem old city stay there again small hotel budget hotel light rail mahane yehuda tea and coffee i highly recommend this hotel central location rooms are clean front desk staff jaffa gate yogurt
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I booked and stayed at Palatin Hotel. I found the hotel to be rather small, with the rooms small but functional.
The breakfast was okay.
What stood out for me was the friendliness and helpfulness of the front desk staff. They gave me maps, guided me as to where to go, what to do and see.
the location is superb, and I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2017

The Palatine hotel in Jerusalem is very well situated. Just off Yaffo STR and also close to Ben Yehuda street. It's a family owned hotel for a few generations. The staff are awesome. Nothing is too much trouble and they stay in hotel employment for decades. Unassuming brick building. My home every December!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The room was very small and basic but clean and served the purpose. Affordable rate for somebody on a moderate budget. Superb location. Good cold breakfast of salads, yoghurt and cereals. Helpful front desk staff. Good overall experience and I would stay there again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Nothing to add that hasn't been said. Rooms are small and some are rather spartan. Clean. And there are stairs...1, 2 or 3 flights depending on your room. Breakfast of cold salads, breads, juices in a nice old-fashioned library/dining room

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 25 November 2017

We stayed here 3 nights and it is a great location, near the Light Rail stop Jaffa Centre. We came from Tel Aviv on the 405 bus to the Central Bus Station and from there you can get the Light Rail to Jaffa Centre and The Palatin Hotel is just round the corner. The Old City is 15 minute walk away or get the Light Rail to City Hall for Jaffa Gate or to Damascus Gate.The staff were all very helpful with information and also helped us ring a tour company we were booked with and never showed at 4am and kept ringing them till they collected us.My advice is book your tours with The Palatin and you won't have this problem. The breakfast was included and was very good and you can get tea or coffee all day. The room had air conditioning and TV. The area was interesting and a great market nearby. There is no lift but this didn't worry us and we are in our 60's! We would certainly recommend the Palatin for a budget Hotel in an interesting area with great staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple