See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The Hall is the only impressive thing, location is good, it is quite but that's all.
Breakfasts are a waste of time, nothing to really eat there. Personel is not very nice. Rooms small, bathrooms have old equipment (so as bedrooms)), there was no tea cattle in our room and no one brought it even after we asked for it (though it turns out it should have been there from the very beginning).
Well, not impressive. Next time we will choose another hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I spent three days last week at this property and couldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. I'm sure it had best days… right now it seems everything outdated. Horrible. I didn't have my room clean on the first day (no housekeeper at all), towels weren't new (bring yours if you want something looking really clean or new), internet extremely slow and the breakfast was a joke (there wasn't bread enough for the guests). The service is not good either. Ok: one thing positive: location. I can't believe this place is registered as a 3 stars property… someone from the Israeli Tourist Ministry or Department should review its commendation.

3  Thank shanna p
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The hotel may have a slightly" past its prime " feel, but honestly, who really ever goes to Jerusalem for a hotel stay? The rooms were clean, the beds ccomfortable, the breakfast interesting, and the value GREAT

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank alisoncm-K
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I had fun visiting this hotel, and enjoyed the city of Jerusalem. The wifi at the hotel was a little inconsistent at times, but I would recommend this hotel. The city of Jerusalem is very rich with history, a great place to go with friends.

Thanks!

1  Thank Patrickk001
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We stayed at the Addar for our first visit to Israel and Jerusalem. The rooms were nice and provided the essentials for our stay. We were within walking distance of the Old City and many of the attractions around the City. The room had two separate areas, a sitting room and a bedroom. We had an extra bed in the sitting room that was just a cot but it was comfortable and everything was clean.

1  Thank Nancy V